Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||15 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
15 In. Carpenter Handsaw with Wood Handle Offers Speed and Efficiency
When the cut has to be done with speed and precision, the Craftsman 15 in. carpenter handsaw with wood handle gets it done without the need for a power source. Whether you're on a remote location or just need a lightweight tool to execute a cut immediately, this is the handsaw you need on your workstation. It offers the same smooth cut you might expect from a Craftsman power saw, but without the expense and cord reliance for greater versatility.
Made with a comfort-shaped over-molded hardwood handle, this 15 in. carpenter handsaw with wood handle offers an easy grip and hassle-free use. Easy-start teeth at the front of the blade simplify the process of starting a cut, while the precision technology on the rest of the saw blade keeps it going. The thick 1mm blade helps prevent bending during use, reducing binds and cutting straight with every stroke. Patent pending teeth offer more efficient cutting and material removal than standard carpenter handsaws for a hassle-free cut.
- When power isn't an option or desire, the Craftsman 15 in. carpenter handsaw with wood handle offers fast and accurate cuts for your carpentry project
- Ideal for cutting larger limbs from trees as well as being a go-to saw in your woodshop
- Professional over-molded hardwood handle gives a comfortable, durable hold for years of efficient use
- Easy-start teeth help get past the most likely binding point in any cut
- Patent pending 9-point teeth cut aggressively while efficiently clearing away sawdust for an even faster cut
- Thick blade prevents excessive bending that can lead to binds and slowed progress, while improving the precision on cuts that must be straight
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Jose, CA
Something about the handle made me nervous about buying it. Kind of compressed plastic feel. But after sawing numerous board with it the handle if very comfortable (no matter the material used).
Lake Mary, FL
Saint Peters, MO
Affordable saw for those special coarse cut jobs. Blade stays sharp and I keep the cardboard cover to protect the teeth and users when storing and handling the saw.
San Francisco, CA
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.