Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||15 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 15" Reversed Hook Pry Bar
- Increases leverage of the "sweep" claw and travel capacity of the shepherd's Hook
- Easy Wedging and minimal Wood Damage
- Greater Leverage
- Ideal for Removing Molding and Scrapping
- Increased Strength
- Reversed Hook
- Flat Claws
- Rocker Head
- Wide Sharpe Ground Blade
- Drop Forged
- Made in USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I got this to work on the roof of my house. It has a unique design that allows to apply a lot of leverage. It is a good addition to any homeowner tool set. Good quality and lifetime warranty. Still made in the USA.
San Jose, CA
Mountain Home, ID
had an old one that finally broke under the strain. the new one seems to be made of a much better grade of steel and the tighter curve gives one much more prying leverage.
This pry bar is pretty unique in that it is curved at one end which allows you to remove nails with ease. I've never seen a pry bar like this. For the price this is well worth it.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.