Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||15 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 15" Reversed Hook Pry Bar
- Increases leverage of the "sweep" claw and travel capacity of the shepherd's Hook
- Easy Wedging and minimal Wood Damage
- Greater Leverage
- Ideal for Removing Molding and Scrapping
- Increased Strength
- Reversed Hook
- Flat Claws
- Rocker Head
- Wide Sharpe Ground Blade
- Drop Forged
- Made in USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Great buy. I have demo'd my whole basement from taking down walls to scraping up linoleum tiles and this was a workhorse and it still looks like it just came off the shelf.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
San Antonio, TX
I got this to work on the roof of my house. It has a unique design that allows to apply a lot of leverage. It is a good addition to any homeowner tool set. Good quality and lifetime warranty. Still made in the USA.
San Jose, CA
Mountain Home, ID
had an old one that finally broke under the strain. the new one seems to be made of a much better grade of steel and the tighter curve gives one much more prying leverage.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.