Specifications & Dimensions
|Hand Saw Type:||Coping|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.03|
|Blade Length:||6-1/2 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||0.020 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||15 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
For precise sawing of wood, plastic, copper and other soft materials. Made from the finest hardened and tempered spring or high [TT_CarbonSteel] with precision punched or milled teeth for accurate sawing.
- All coping saw blades are 6-1/2 in. long between the pins to fit all standard frames
- Ideal for general trim work
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Good quality coping saw blades. Made for the Craftsman coping saw but fits most standard coping saws. Cuts well, stays sharp, is a good thickness and stiffness, perfect for curves and intricate wood cutting.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.