Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.44|
|Metric Opening Size:||15 mm, 16 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
Ratings & Reviews
15 x 16MM Open-End Ratcheting Wrench Gives You the Speed of a Ratchet with the Access of an Open-End Wrench
Whether you are an auto mechanic or a weekend do-it-yourselfer, your toolbox would not be complete without this Craftsman open-end ratcheting wrench. Featuring a ratcheting design which means you do not have to take the wrench off the fastener, helping you with tight spots and letting you get the job done faster and easier. You get the speed of a ratchet with the access of an open-end wrench.
This open-end metric ratcheting wrench comes with two sizes, therefore you are getting two wrench sizes in one tool, saving valuable space in your toolbox. Made of alloy steel, feature a straight handle and standard length. Of course, they also come with the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, so you can count on them for life.
- Craftsman 15 x 16MM open-end ratcheting wrench features a patented, open-ended, ratcheting tooth design
- Each wrench is double ended and consists of two sizes
- Combines the speed of a ratchet with the access of an open-end wrench
- Made of alloy steel, so it will last and last
- Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.