Craftsman 15 x 17mm Ratcheting Double Box End WrenchItem# 00942596000 | Model# 42596
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
|Metric Opening Size:||15 mm, 17 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Full Unlimited|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Turning with the Craftsman 15 x 17mm Ratcheting Double Box End Wrench
This 15 x 17mm ratcheting double box end wrench has the power you need to generate the torque to remove nuts in out-of-the-way spots and the finesse to do so without mangling the fastener. That's because these ratcheting ends have 12 points of contact and a tooth profile that ensure better grip on even the most stubborn bolts. They generate more force than non-ratcheting wrenches of the same size because the tool actually does part of the work for you.
The Craftsman 15x 17mm ratcheting double box end wrench makes quick work of simple repairs on bikes and motorcycles, saving you time and frustration. It really shines, though, when you need the power to break loose a tough fastener in a tight spot, such as under the car.
- This 15 x 17mm ratcheting double box end wrench gives you the power you need when you need it the most
- The 15 mm and 17 mm box ends give you the variety you need in the palm of your hand
- It's a fantastic size for working on bike and motorcycles, yet powerful enough to remove an out-of-the way nut under a car too
- 12 points of contact and a large tooth profile for better grip
- The wrench is 8.5 inches long
- Silver finish over steel
- Weighs a half pound
- Craftsman unlimited lifetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Stafford Springs, CT
I have a garage full of Craftsman tools and usually love them. My son bought me a set of these a while ago. My first attempt at using this wrench restulted in nothing but frustration. The ratchet seems to work OK with my fingers but as soon as I put it on a bolt it slips, then won't ratchet back. I brought it back to the store in Manchester CT and they didn't have any. They wanted to exchange it for either a 15 or 17 mm combo wrench. Lifetime warranty seems to be out the window on this boat anchor. No apparent way to make an exchange.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.