Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18.8|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||154|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Additional Tools:||1|
|Number of Bits:||9|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Hex Keys:||22|
|Number of Nut Drivers:||12|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||93|
|Number of Wrenches:||12|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
154 Piece Tool Set Packs Light Jobs On-the-Go
Slip it under your sink, toss it in your trunk, leave it on a shelf in your garage- wherever you keep it, this Craftsman 154 piece mechanics tool set will be ready for all those little jobs that come up. From tightening table legs, to tweaking pan handles, to slapping together flat pack furniture, this set helps you keep everything running smooth for decades. Tough enough to tackle dozens of household jobs, light engine work and anything else that comes-up, this set is an essential.
A great way to stay prepared without dragging out the whole garage, this kit packs light and slips easily under your driver’s side seat, so that no matter when trouble calls, you’re always ready to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand. Crafted from premium alloyed steel and backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, it sticks with you through tough, rust busting turns and light, quick jobs alike. Throw this 154 piece tool set under your seat or sink and take care of problems whenever they creep up.
- The Craftsman 154 piece mechanics tool set includes:
- 93 sockets in 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2 in. drive sizes, inch and metric standard and deep depths
- 12 6-point combination wrenches in metric and standard sizes
- 3 quick-release ratchets (each drive)
- 2 extension bars
- 21 nut and screwdriver bits
- 1 magnetic bit handle
- 22 hex keys in inch and metric sizes
- Kit comes ready to use so you can get to work, twisting, turning and fixing
- Tool set comes in a convenient and portable briefcase style plastic carrying case
- The 154 piece tool set packs in a rust proof and dent resistant blow molded box that keeps tools secure
- Warranty: Backed by a Forever warranty, these tools help you get the job done for life
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was shocked to discover that upon purchasing this set that the ratchets were not Craftsman... Not only that, but they were not even made in the USA. They are stamped Tool Bench, Made in Taiwan. How is this even possible?!?! And of course the 1/2" Drive slipped on first use. Other than the ratchets all is good, but how does this happen? I havent heard back from Craftsman on this yet.. I would hope that the ratchets get replaced. If so I will update my review.
Craftsman has always been a really great tool and even better a really great price on the mechanic tool sets. I have purchased many craftsman tools over the years and have been very pleased. The 154 piece set I just bought was the perfect set it had everything in it that my son needed to work on my SUV I highly recommend this set.
This is a very versatile set. It contains most things you need foralmost all repairs. In my opinion it is a more complete set than some of the larger ones because they have more duplicates. I carry this set in my truck and never leave home with out it. It has gotten me out of a jam on the road more times than I care to remember
Variety of tools and sizes to fit every job. It's a little daunting to put it together but is worth the time and effort for the outcome. The locking interior lid for more tool storage helps keep it compact enough to fit just about anywhere.
San Bruno, CA
I was lucky enough to get a set that was made in America. It has proven reliable, which is unlike the exact same looking "Craftsmen" tools that are sold right beside it, but are nothing but junk. i would recommend this set, if there are any USA made sets available, but on that condition only. Again, the Chinese tools as with any Chinese manufactured items, are pure junk. Real mechanics and tradespeople know this and refuse to buy their ****.
Toms River, NJ
All the tools fit in this nice case as shown in the picture. There is a space to put all the hex keys & limited number of tools to be added later, such as extensions. Pro - These are Craftsman tools, so they are nice & worry free with life time warranty. Con - Couple of sockets got imperfections beneath the plating. Not a big deal, but it looks like the outside of the sockets were grind too far & the spots were plated over. A QA issue. Hex keys got some kind of coating that makes your hands dirty. I have not seen that with other brands of hex keys before. May be it was reserving oil. The markings on tools are hard to see. These are not the high visibility marking tools. Other than that, it is still a nice set of tools with 3 drive sizes.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.