Specifications & Dimensions
|Color/Finish:||Full polish finish|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Ratcheting box end locks in multiple positions with the flip of a lever. 180 degree head rotation with 11 total positions lets you work on fasteners from the toughest of angles. Longer handle adds increased leverage. 5 degree ratcheting swing arc for making small turns in tight work areas. Full polish finish for easy clean up. Catalog/Online Exclusive.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This wrench is great I went to Sears to warranty a GearWrench I got for Christmas that was locking up before I ever got to use it. Probably just got lucky enough to get a bad one in my set. Well Sears warrantied it for the Craftsman equivalent and it is obviously the better of the two wrenches. Mine was made in the USA so that's already a plus but the fact it isn't locking up right out of the pack is another. Also the locking head on the Craftsman seems like a better idea than the tension spring in my GearWrench in my opinion. I think GearWrench has locking head wrenches to but my model didn't. In the end I would choose the Craftsman over the GearWrench any day of the week.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.