Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.28|
|Metric Opening Size:||15 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 15mm. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Puts Torque in Your Palm
With this 15mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench, the sometimes frustrating hunt for the right tool to work in an awkward spot is over. At 7.6 inches long, this wrench can give you the leverage to remove a range of fasteners, use either the box or open end to make quick work of it. This wrench is even better in narrow spaces with a slim ratchet head that can slip into crevices and crannies where a socket could never fit.
And once it's there, the Craftsman 15mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench needs an arc of only five degrees to work its ratcheting magic. The box end has 72 gear teeth and 12 points of contact that create slip-free grip, while the polished finish lets you keep your grip. There are 12 degrees of knuckle clearance, saving your hands from scrapes and bangs.
- The 15mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench gives you the compact leverage you need to get at fasteners in the narrowest of openings
- Five degree ratcheting arc
- One-handed ratcheting reverse
- 72 gear teeth and 12 points of contact on the box end
- 12 degrees of knuckle clearance
- 7.6 inches long
- Weighs .28 pounds
- Made of alloy steel with a fully polished finish
- Carries the Craftsman lifetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I decided purchased a bunch of extra, loose ratcheting wrenches. The metal feels solid and I like the comfort of the wrench. I also like versatility of the ratcheting box-end. Some people say that the switch gets in the way, but I have really not found that to be a problem. I find it quite useful as I do not have to ?pay attention? to the positioning of the wrench. As long as the switch is up, I am set. The 15mm is a very common size in my industry and it works like a charm. I have never had a problem with the ratchet, though I do not use it for high torque. I use these for speed and torque with a non-ratcheting wrench.
I have most of these wrenchs but this is the first metric. I can't live without them they just save time and make the job easier every time you use them. I'm going to buy all the ones I don't have and save more time...
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.