Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20 in. L x 12 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.25|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Tool Bag Set The Place To Stash Gear Big And Small
If you're on the go and your gear needs to go with you, the Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set is the perfect way to take along anything you need. Made from sturdy industrial strength fabric with touch, durable straps and handles, the bags let you take your tools anywhere, whether it's to the job site or to help others with handyman work.
The Craftsman Tool Bag Set is as organized inside is it is tough outside. Start with the wide mouth that makes loading and unloading a snap. Interior storage compartments are designed for power and hand tools, while three outer pockets are great for smaller items you need to grab in a hurry. Keep crucial items in the outside mesh pocket so you'll be able to locate them at a glance.
- The Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set features industrial-strength woven exteriors that are easy to care for but tough enough to withstand any bumps on the road.
- The soft-side bags are spacious and rugged, with inside compartments designed to protect power and hand tools.
- Three outer mesh pockets are great places to stash small items or things you use often. Need it in a hurry? Put it in the mesh outside pocket so you'll be able to find it at a glance.
- Hassle-free handles and straps make tools easy to transport.
- Wide-opening mouths on both bags let you get to your tools quickly and easily.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I picked these up in order to give one to my wife for whatever she wants because I was wanting the larger bag to act as an outdoor tote rather than my actual Craftsman tote for indoor jobs. The reason I was wanting to switch is the added space but also the zipper top which will close up on whatever you choose to keep in these bags. I liked these because they are fairly rugged but also that they also open up pretty wide. I'm not near as concerned about losing my tools with this bag outdoors like I was with my tote.
I highly recommend that you pick up this set.
De Kalb, TX
Garden City, NY
Strong and sturdy. Large bag will hold a lot of tools - could use more pockets on outside and some on inside. Small bag is a great utility bag but also could use more pockets
My son and I are starting a rehabbing business so we will be needing a lot of tools to travel with us. Some of them will be really big tools. At this moment I have used the smaller one in the grocery store. It worked great because of the solid bottom to it.
I bought these bags today in-store and read some of these reviews online before making my purchase. I've only seen one other that stated the lack of interior pockets and that is correct: there are no interior pockets. They are just two bags, 1 20" and 1 16", with one exterior mesh pocket and two regular exterior pockets each. The funny part about it is that it's not even a problem with the web site but the packaging in general as the paper that wrapped around it also states interior pockets. Otherwise the bags are fine. I suspect that they'll hold up for a while and they do hold plenty of tools. So if you're in the market for bags that hold tools but don't really organize them then this definitely fits the bill.
Arizona City, AZ
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.