Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20 in. L x 12 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.25|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Tool Bag Set The Place To Stash Gear Big And Small
If you're on the go and your gear needs to go with you, the Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set is the perfect way to take along anything you need. Made from sturdy industrial strength fabric with touch, durable straps and handles, the bags let you take your tools anywhere, whether it's to the job site or to help others with handyman work.
The Craftsman Tool Bag Set is as organized inside is it is tough outside. Start with the wide mouth that makes loading and unloading a snap. Interior storage compartments are designed for power and hand tools, while three outer pockets are great for smaller items you need to grab in a hurry. Keep crucial items in the outside mesh pocket so you'll be able to locate them at a glance.
- The Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set features industrial-strength woven exteriors that are easy to care for but tough enough to withstand any bumps on the road.
- The soft-side bags are spacious and rugged, with inside compartments designed to protect power and hand tools.
- Three outer mesh pockets are great places to stash small items or things you use often. Need it in a hurry? Put it in the mesh outside pocket so you'll be able to find it at a glance.
- Hassle-free handles and straps make tools easy to transport.
- Wide-opening mouths on both bags let you get to your tools quickly and easily.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I picked these up in order to give one to my wife for whatever she wants because I was wanting the larger bag to act as an outdoor tote rather than my actual Craftsman tote for indoor jobs. The reason I was wanting to switch is the added space but also the zipper top which will close up on whatever you choose to keep in these bags. I liked these because they are fairly rugged but also that they also open up pretty wide. I'm not near as concerned about losing my tools with this bag outdoors like I was with my tote.
I highly recommend that you pick up this set.
I'm a fan of these tool bags even though I don't think I'll ever use them for tools. I keep them handy when i need to bring something heavy somewhere. They store very efficiently in the corner of my closet and open up wide and I don't worry about putting anything heavy in them. I think they could even hold a bowling ball! They were on a sale for a very low price in my local Sears so I bought a set and I'm really glad I did. If not for seeing the sale I probably would not have even considered buying them.
I've got about a dozen of these things. On almost all of them, the zipper pull breaks quite easily. Everything else is OK and for the price I paid (~$8), what do you expect? It's true, Craftsman of 50 years ago would have made a heavy cotton canvas bag here in the US that would likely still be around today, but this made in China plastic stuff serves its purpose I suppose.
I already had a set of smaller craftsman tool bags and wanted to get some more but not have them be identical. I immediately was drawn to these because they are bigger and also have some pockets on the outside. I routinely bring a few of my tools with me for a specific job and using bags is perfect since my tools are in drawers and cabinets and I certainly cannot bring those along. These bags are durable and have functioning zippers, and store quite a lot if needed to. I just wish they had more pockets. If they spent that extra few cents for that I would have given it 5 stars.
Castro Valley, CA
both fabric and zipper seem good quality and I anticipate it will hold up well. The colors are a bit bold. Interior pocket does not have any way to split/compartmentalize built in, but there are several small pockets on the outside. Overall great multi-purpose tool/storage bags. Large enough to fit most power tools and accessories.
San Jose, CA
these bags hold a lot of tools and are very strong.i bought these bags on sale and they were a great value for the price i paid.i would recommend these bags to a friend.
These two bags are a great value, especially for the great pricing. The bags are durable and sturdy enough to hold the C3 drill set along with the battery and the charging unit. Very nice purchase, very pleased.
Santa Clarita, CA
Great value for the less than $10 I paid. Sturdy, lots of room inside. Much greater convenience for me to carry this around in the trunk of a car than a tool box or having jumper cables laying loose.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.