Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20 in. L x 12 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.25|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Tool Bag Set The Place To Stash Gear Big And Small
If you're on the go and your gear needs to go with you, the Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set is the perfect way to take along anything you need. Made from sturdy industrial strength fabric with touch, durable straps and handles, the bags let you take your tools anywhere, whether it's to the job site or to help others with handyman work.
The Craftsman Tool Bag Set is as organized inside is it is tough outside. Start with the wide mouth that makes loading and unloading a snap. Interior storage compartments are designed for power and hand tools, while three outer pockets are great for smaller items you need to grab in a hurry. Keep crucial items in the outside mesh pocket so you'll be able to locate them at a glance.
- The Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set features industrial-strength woven exteriors that are easy to care for but tough enough to withstand any bumps on the road.
- The soft-side bags are spacious and rugged, with inside compartments designed to protect power and hand tools.
- Three outer mesh pockets are great places to stash small items or things you use often. Need it in a hurry? Put it in the mesh outside pocket so you'll be able to find it at a glance.
- Hassle-free handles and straps make tools easy to transport.
- Wide-opening mouths on both bags let you get to your tools quickly and easily.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I picked these up in order to give one to my wife for whatever she wants because I was wanting the larger bag to act as an outdoor tote rather than my actual Craftsman tote for indoor jobs. The reason I was wanting to switch is the added space but also the zipper top which will close up on whatever you choose to keep in these bags. I liked these because they are fairly rugged but also that they also open up pretty wide. I'm not near as concerned about losing my tools with this bag outdoors like I was with my tote.
I highly recommend that you pick up this set.
Battle Creek, MI
I bought these so my husband could use one for his new impact drill. These bags were a big hit. They keep whatever you put in them protected and organized. He was impressed with the quality.
The bags are well made and sturdy. They hold a lot of tools. While the outside has pockets for organizing tools, the inside doesn't have the pockets as advertised. But they are a good deal and will help transport tools nicely.
Summerland Key, FL
I used one of these bags to make an emergency kit for my step-son that holds a jumper, flashlight, and other emergency tools. There is still extra space to add more supplies. The smaller bag I kept for myself and will fill it with tools I use often to keep in my car.
Well made and plenty of storage area. Can be used for other things besides tools. The big bag works good for carrying my tools I need to carry in my car in case of a break down. For the price its a great deal.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.