Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20 in. L x 12 in. H|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.25|
|Type:||Tool bag or case|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Total Number of Pockets:||12|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Tool Bag Set The Place To Stash Gear Big And Small
If you're on the go and your gear needs to go with you, the Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set is the perfect way to take along anything you need. Made from sturdy industrial strength fabric with touch, durable straps and handles, the bags let you take your tools anywhere, whether it's to the job site or to help others with handyman work.
The Craftsman Tool Bag Set is as organized inside is it is tough outside. Start with the wide mouth that makes loading and unloading a snap. Interior storage compartments are designed for power and hand tools, while three outer pockets are great for smaller items you need to grab in a hurry. Keep crucial items in the outside mesh pocket so you'll be able to locate them at a glance.
- The Craftsman 16 and 20 In Bag Set features industrial-strength woven exteriors that are easy to care for but tough enough to withstand any bumps on the road.
- The soft-side bags are spacious and rugged, with inside compartments designed to protect power and hand tools.
- Three outer mesh pockets are great places to stash small items or things you use often. Need it in a hurry? Put it in the mesh outside pocket so you'll be able to find it at a glance.
- Hassle-free handles and straps make tools easy to transport.
- Wide-opening mouths on both bags let you get to your tools quickly and easily.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I picked these up in order to give one to my wife for whatever she wants because I was wanting the larger bag to act as an outdoor tote rather than my actual Craftsman tote for indoor jobs. The reason I was wanting to switch is the added space but also the zipper top which will close up on whatever you choose to keep in these bags. I liked these because they are fairly rugged but also that they also open up pretty wide. I'm not near as concerned about losing my tools with this bag outdoors like I was with my tote.
I highly recommend that you pick up this set.
These bags were just what I needed. I put some tools in them both, put one in the car and one in the truck. This allows you to have enough room for basic tools and a battery cable all in the same place.
For the very low price, it still keep the quality. I don't need many, otherwise, I will buy again and again. It a heavy bag though. Not a all purpose bag you want carry all the time.
First of all, these are a great value. These are also very convenient for storing my car kit: hand tools, gloves, ice scraper, etc. The large one is perfect for my cordless drill and bits or a portable tool bag for small jobs.
Just got these bags on clearance for 11.88, deal I couldn't pass up. Generally speaking as a very loyal Sears customer, I have been very disappointed with Sears, mostly due the overwhelming amount of foreign made tools. Craftsman was always quality, dependable product, however I have seen a deterioration in the tool quality. That being said I got two decent bags at a great price, can't go wrong
Great bags..Some have misconstrued that these bags have inside compartments, they don't and nowhere in the description does it say that they do... These are large bags that can hold nearly anything you need to be held.. The 20" bag is huge..The 16" bag is the one I used for a bag for my Craftsman Professional Belt Sander..Plenty of space..Got the belt sander,belts and belt cleaner in it with space to spare! I have no idea as to what I will use the 20" bag for..If I filled it up I probably couldn't carry it! I caught these on sale and it was a great buy!
San Diego, CA
Newport News, VA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.