Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 16 Cu. Ft. Swivel Dump Cart Makes Clean-Up Simple
Make your next maintenance task even easier with the Craftsman 16 cu. ft. steel swivel dump cart. This handy cart handles your home's hauling chores by making it easier to pull materials, supplies and even debris with any lawn tractor or ATV. The cart hauls a staggering 1,250 lbs. of rocks, dirt, mulch or other material across your property with strength and style.
Additionally, the Craftsman 16 cu. ft. swivel dump cart has a heavy-duty steel bed, hitch and undercarriage which is designed to handle your toughest tasks. The cart's extra-large capacity powder-coated steel bed is capable of carrying 16 cu. ft. of material with each load, while its spring-loaded hitch pin allows easy attachment to your ATV or lawn and garden tractor. The swing-out tailgate and dump-style bed allows the cart's contents to unload easily for a job well done every time.
- Craftsman 16 cubic ft. steel swivel dump cart carries up to 1,250 lbs. of materials for easy landscaping and maintenance tasks
- Hitch easily secures to your lawn tractor or all-terrain vehicle
- Powder-coated steel finish is rust resistant and built to withstand the elements
- Dumping mechanism is simply activated by the use of an ergonomic foot pedal
- Bed dimension measures 34" x 48" x 15"
- Comes with 2-year limited warranty
- Bed, hitch and undercarriage are constructed from heavy-duty steel
Added on January 01, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Would have given this cart a 5, but the latch is too weak. I use it to haul wood, and with a full load (well less than 1,250 lbs.) I hit a rut and the cart popped off the hitch. The spring loaded latch is a neat looking idea, but the implementation was poor. The latch peg needs to be about 1/2" to 3/4" longer to keep it from popping out of the hitch, OR it needs to be a sturdier latch mechanism. Other than the bad latch design, it is a great cart!! Also, not sure about the guy that said the instructions were terrible, but if you can read English and understand a 4 year old picture book, you shouldn't have a problem!! Took me about 1 hour to assemble. VERY EASY.
I purchased this item for myself! My husband & I put it together without any problems. I appears very sturdy to us! I had any other dump cart but I kept loosing the pin & the piece that dumps it broke! This dump cart swivel's, has a pin attached so I won't loose it, has a petal I simple step on w/my foot to engage the dumping, & the tires are much better! I hooked it on to the back of my riding lawn mower & can't wait until I have something to haul!!!
I purchased this cart for my husband and he loves it. It is very spacious and easy to attach. It holds more than we thought that it would. It makes gardening work so much easier with this.
It was fairly easy to assemble. I haven't had the chance to put it to extreme use as of yet but I'm worried about the cart catch, if it will be strong enough to hold after several uses. It seemed kindda flimsy to me.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off Tractor Attachments items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.