Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 16 Cu. Ft. Swivel Dump Cart Makes Clean-Up Simple
Make your next maintenance task even easier with the Craftsman 16 cu. ft. steel swivel dump cart. This handy cart handles your home's hauling chores by making it easier to pull materials, supplies and even debris with any lawn tractor or ATV. The cart hauls a staggering 1,250 lbs. of rocks, dirt, mulch or other material across your property with strength and style.
Additionally, the Craftsman 16 cu. ft. swivel dump cart has a heavy-duty steel bed, hitch and undercarriage which is designed to handle your toughest tasks. The cart's extra-large capacity powder-coated steel bed is capable of carrying 16 cu. ft. of material with each load, while its spring-loaded hitch pin allows easy attachment to your ATV or lawn and garden tractor. The swing-out tailgate and dump-style bed allows the cart's contents to unload easily for a job well done every time.
- Craftsman 16 cubic ft. steel swivel dump cart carries up to 1,250 lbs. of materials for easy landscaping and maintenance tasks
- Hitch easily secures to your lawn tractor or all-terrain vehicle
- Powder-coated steel finish is rust resistant and built to withstand the elements
- Dumping mechanism is simply activated by the use of an ergonomic foot pedal
- Bed dimension measures 34" x 48" x 15"
- Comes with 2-year limited warranty
- Bed, hitch and undercarriage are constructed from heavy-duty steel
Added on January 01, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this item for myself! My husband & I put it together without any problems. I appears very sturdy to us! I had any other dump cart but I kept loosing the pin & the piece that dumps it broke! This dump cart swivel's, has a pin attached so I won't loose it, has a petal I simple step on w/my foot to engage the dumping, & the tires are much better! I hooked it on to the back of my riding lawn mower & can't wait until I have something to haul!!!
I purchased this cart for my husband and he loves it. It is very spacious and easy to attach. It holds more than we thought that it would. It makes gardening work so much easier with this.
It was fairly easy to assemble. I haven't had the chance to put it to extreme use as of yet but I'm worried about the cart catch, if it will be strong enough to hold after several uses. It seemed kindda flimsy to me.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.