|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||24.5 lbs.|
|Tank Size:||12.5 - 22.0 Gal. tank size|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Cord retention system|
|Horsepower:||6 peak hp|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Automatic Shut Off:||No|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||2-1/2 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Squeegee Nozzle, Utility Nozzle, Car Nozzle, Cord Wrap|
Ratings & Reviews
On the job or at Home, Clean up Quick with the Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac
After you’ve cranked the last bolt, hammered the last nail and driven the last screw, spending hours cleaning up is the last thing you want to do. That’s why Craftsman packed so much power into this 6 horse power wet/dry vac. The perfect jobsite accessory, it’s light enough to run from corner to corner fast, while packing enough punch to pull up moisture matted sawdust, baked-on dirt and even loose ball bearings. And if the job calls for sucking up water after a flood or plumbing job gone wrong, no worries, this vac is ready to get it clean and done.
Featuring a pair of extensions, a long flexible hose and three heads to choose from, whether you’re cleaning out the car trunk, prepping a boat for summer or blasting leaves from a garden path, you’re equipped to get it done right. Ready for anything, the Craftsman wet/dry vac features a forgiving polypropylene build that stands up to bumps, kicks and dings and an insulated 20 foot cord that’s ready to stretch across jobsite or driveway, giving you the reach you need without switching outlets. A solid addition to any tool kit, this vac packs power, portability and a rugged design you can count on to deliver when you need it. Toss it in your truck, roll it into you shop and get the job done right, with a tool you can trust.
- 6 horse power wet/dry vac includes: Two extensions, three heads, an air filter and hose
- Combines an easy to move medium capacity with plenty of reach for any job
- Reverses into powerful blower to blast dirt, leaves and sawdust
- Connects easily with miter saws, table saws, band saws and more to keep your shop clean and running smooth
- 20 ft. cord takes you places other vacs can’t reach
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This vacuum really does a great job... We are not surprised as our old Craftsmen Shop Vac lasted over 18 years, and we used it a lot in our garage, shed, etc.
Oregon City, OR
I have had 4 different Sears vacs over the years. They always have great power, and there wet feature is always great. One year they came out with a variable speed feature on the motor, which worked well for me in the shop. About the second model, I realized how great the blowing feature was, and then loved the idea that they then improved the clasp that holds the nozzle to the vac so you can pull it without the nozzle coming out. I was very dismayed that, in this newest model, they cheapened that clasp, and it now comes apart very easily. This is very annoying, and I think the person responsible for this should be fired. I would explain this to anyone interested in buying one.
North Fort Myers, FL
We purchased this unit to replace a 16 gallon 6.5 hp Craftsman we've had for 10 years and just recently died. This one is a little bit weaker in suction but it is also .5 hp less. For whomever said there is no bag available for this unit, you are mistaken. The dry debris bag is Craftsman part #17895 but the bag from our other craftsman, Part #17893 also works. It just doesn't come with one. They are about $11 for a 3 pack. I think it's a great value and you can't go wrong with Cratftsman reliability.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.