Craftsman 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Detachable Blower Wet/Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912008000 | Model# 12008
Ratings & Reviews
2 Powerful Functions in One: 265 MPH Handheld Blower and 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
This Craftsman16 Gallon Detachable Blower Wet/Dry Vac offers powerful yet versatile cleaning power to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, sawdust and nails in the shop, broken glass and dirt in the garage or liquid pickup in a flooded basement are just a few of several uses for this vac. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, ergonomic handle provides comfort and easy transport.
At the touch of a button, the Craftsman 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Detachable Blower Wet/Dry Vac converts to a handheld blower. With speeds up to 265 MPH, cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting leaves from the yard or gutters (gutter kit sold seperately), as well as, dirt from the garage floor can be done in a snap. Conveniently control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch. It also includes a 12 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- 2 Powerful Functions in One: 265 MPH Handheld Blower and 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Tackles the toughest jobs as a vacuum and handheld blower - vacuuming wood chunks, sawdust and nails in the shop, broken glass and dirt in the garage or liquid pickup in a flooded basement, as well as, clearing debris at a messy jobsite, blasting leaves from the yard or gutters (gutter kit sold seperately), or dirt from the garage floor
- Converts to a handheld blower at the touch of a button
- Larger 16 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 6.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Blower concentrator nozzle for quicker debris removal
- Air/noise diffuser reduces air blowback and operating noise
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle, car nozzle and blower adapter
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
CRAFTSMAN ANYTHING is always my 1st brand to go to, dependable, strong, doesn't lose it's suction like sum other cheap ones I've purchased, thinking I'm saving money-cost more in end cuz needed constant up keep or replaced
Los Angeles, CA
I am the vice president of operations of go green auto spa. One of the best investments we made in detailing cars is to buy this vacuum. It is the absolute best. And I love the blower on it. It has a very powerful output. We are able to clean all the cracks and crevices in cars that we normally can't get too. Anyone who is interested in this product it is well worth the purchase. And, the price is right!
I purchased one of these for my son-in-law a few months ago and I must say he absolutely loves it especially the blower. Now my grandson wants one so this is what I bought for him must say we have been very well satisfied.
Mc Donald, PA
Lake City, CA
This vacuum is a great innovation. Two awesome tools in one. Powerful suction and incredible blowing force. No more sweeping out the carport, with the blower it's done in a couple minutes.