Craftsman 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Detachable Blower Wet/Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912008000 | Model# 12008
Ratings & Reviews
2 Powerful Functions in One: 265 MPH Handheld Blower and 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
This Craftsman16 Gallon Detachable Blower Wet/Dry Vac offers powerful yet versatile cleaning power to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, sawdust and nails in the shop, broken glass and dirt in the garage or liquid pickup in a flooded basement are just a few of several uses for this vac. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, ergonomic handle provides comfort and easy transport.
At the touch of a button, the Craftsman 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Detachable Blower Wet/Dry Vac converts to a handheld blower. With speeds up to 265 MPH, cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting leaves from the yard or gutters (gutter kit sold seperately), as well as, dirt from the garage floor can be done in a snap. Conveniently control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch. It also includes a 12 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- 2 Powerful Functions in One: 265 MPH Handheld Blower and 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Tackles the toughest jobs as a vacuum and handheld blower - vacuuming wood chunks, sawdust and nails in the shop, broken glass and dirt in the garage or liquid pickup in a flooded basement, as well as, clearing debris at a messy jobsite, blasting leaves from the yard or gutters (gutter kit sold seperately), or dirt from the garage floor
- Converts to a handheld blower at the touch of a button
- Larger 16 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 6.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Blower concentrator nozzle for quicker debris removal
- Air/noise diffuser reduces air blowback and operating noise
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle, car nozzle and blower adapter
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I used to have an old rigid shop vac that worked well. After using it to drain our pool, I convinced my wife to let me buy a new one. I went straight for the Craftsman. I have used it now to clean out two cars and vacuum up the garage. Works like a champ. The only thing that is a little annoying is the extra pieces keep falling off the holders. If that is the only thing I can complain about, I think that is okay.
We did not really get this for the blower feature, the blower is handy right there on the spot.. Suck up most of the water and then blow dry the rest. We really opted for a little more size for the canister, but mainly the power. Our old 10 Gallon 3.0 horsepower Craftsman stayed at the old homestead and was sorely missed by us. We thought we would step up and wow, are we happy! The extra power is very apparent We have had great luck with Craftsman Shop Vacs so we did not shop anywhere else but Sears, ( well I might have peeked at a big online site named after a South American River) This one was from Sears directly and they delivered.
Baldwin Park, CA
This dual purpose vacuum/blower is great for any household. It allows me to vacuum around the house, yard, garage etc and blow leaves in the driveway. Very handy to have around and blower snaps into the unit allowing space savings and an extra tool.
This thing is a TANK!! We had a construction project at home and this performed flawlessly! It sucked up pieces of trim, dry wall, and a lot of fine dust without a problem.
blower as well as a vac is a great combo. works really well. hose is stiffer than the last on I had, but maybe it will soften with use.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
We purchased this Shop Vac for use around our home. This model has a blower feature too that we've used to blow the dirt/sand off the driveway too. It is a useful tool for any homeowner!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.