Craftsman 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Detachable Blower Wet/Dry VacSears Exclusive. | Item# 00912008000 | Model# 12008
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31.6|
|Tank Size:||12.5 - 22.0 Gal. tank size|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Cord Length (ft.):||20|
|Cord Management:||Manual Wrap|
|Hose Length (ft.):||7|
|Onboard Attachment Storage:||Yes|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||2-1/2 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||12 pc Accessory Set|
Ratings & Reviews
2 Powerful Functions in One: 265 MPH Handheld Blower and 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
This Craftsman16 Gallon Detachable Blower Wet/Dry Vac offers powerful yet versatile cleaning power to tackle the toughest cleanup projects at the shop, garage or home. Vacuuming wood chunks, sawdust and nails in the shop, broken glass and dirt in the garage or liquid pickup in a flooded basement are just a few of several uses for this vac. On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers eliminates unneeded hassle and reduces overall storage space. Equipped with an extra-large drain, it quickly empties the tank of liquids. An over 27 Foot cleaning reach (7’ Hose, 20’ Power Cord + Extension Wands) allows you to reach larger areas without unplugging the unit. The 2-1/2” diameter secure fit hose system keeps the hose in place during use. Heavy duty 360° swivel casters offer enhanced mobility on most surfaces, ergonomic handle provides comfort and easy transport.
At the touch of a button, the Craftsman 16 Gallon 6.5 Peak HP Detachable Blower Wet/Dry Vac converts to a handheld blower. With speeds up to 265 MPH, cleaning up at a messy jobsite, blasting leaves from the yard or gutters (gutter kit sold seperately), as well as, dirt from the garage floor can be done in a snap. Conveniently control the power with the large dust sealed on/off switch. It also includes a 12 Pc accessory set for nearly any situation.
- 2 Powerful Functions in One: 265 MPH Handheld Blower and 16 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Tackles the toughest jobs as a vacuum and handheld blower - vacuuming wood chunks, sawdust and nails in the shop, broken glass and dirt in the garage or liquid pickup in a flooded basement, as well as, clearing debris at a messy jobsite, blasting leaves from the yard or gutters (gutter kit sold seperately), or dirt from the garage floor
- Converts to a handheld blower at the touch of a button
- Larger 16 Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain
- Powerful 6.5 peak HP motor makes short work of jobs
- On-board hose, accessory and power cord organizers provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Over 27 Foot Cleaning Reach (7’ x 2-1/2 In. Secure Fit Hose, 20’ Power Cord and Two Extension Wands)
- Heavy duty 360° swivel casters for enhanced mobility on most surfaces
- Blower concentrator nozzle for quicker debris removal
- Air/noise diffuser reduces air blowback and operating noise
- Also includes hose bracket set, cartridge filter, wet pickup foam filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle, car nozzle and blower adapter
- Large dust sealed on/off switch for easy control and ergonomic handle for improved comfort
Added on July 18, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
blower as well as a vac is a great combo. works really well. hose is stiffer than the last on I had, but maybe it will soften with use.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
We purchased this Shop Vac for use around our home. This model has a blower feature too that we've used to blow the dirt/sand off the driveway too. It is a useful tool for any homeowner!
Craftsman shop vacs are not meant to last! My last one gave up the ghost after only 32 years!..........and as a consequence, I had pretty moderate expectations for this vac. When it arrived this evening, I was excited. I immediately took it to the shop (1200 sq ft) and assembled it. (of course, I went in and asked momma if I could go out and play this late). My analysis is based upon a comparison to my old vac. Despite the fact that latches which were once steel and are now plastic, I was pleased with the engineering and construction. The "improvements" such as hose and implement storage are exceptional! BUT......the vast improvement is the suction! This machine will truly pickup nuts and screws and the ubiquitous pea gravel. Generally, I am exceptionally pleased..............there is only one MAJOR draw back: the vacuum is made in China! I expect that the endurance of this machine will be significantly LESS than my previous model!.
My 15+ year old Craftsman shop vac finally died. This is the closest replacement I could find. So far, so good. I really like the blower attachment. It is easy to use and is sooo much more powerful than the previous shop vac. I was hoping they would come up with a better arrangement for the wheels/casters. I guess I will just have to learn to be more careful when dragging it around the shop and garage.
My husband and I purchased a similar wet/dry vac over 30 years ago. It is still running, but not as good. It has been put through a lot. I purchased a new one and love the new features, especially the fact that you can store the attachments right on it. It will come in handy vacuuming my car and the sawdust mess from wood projects.
I would have given 5 stars, but the attachments are not very secure and fall off easily. I'd hate to lose something...and then have to pay for a replacement. It does a fabulous job on both wet and dry. I'm glad I did not get the larger model, this is big enough for me now. I would have liked to have owned it sooner. Coupons for replacements or additional parts would be a superior bonus! Thank you!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.