Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.78 lbs.|
|Measuring Tool Scale Type:||Standard (SAE)|
Ratings & Reviews
Stainless steel blade for lasting durability and heavy duty machined square head ensures accuracy. 16 in. blade spans wider boards and deep stamped graduations for easy reading.
Full view acrylic vial and self-aligning drawbolt
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Like many reviewers, I bought this square along with the 7-inch version and couldn't be happier. It has produced excellent results, and is very easy to use. I was amazed at how tightly the handle fits in with the ruler, and once the nut is tightened down, the square is at exactly 90 degrees.
I saw this 16in square and the 7in square in the store and they both look good and feel good. I purchased both of them. I checked both with a machinest/engineer square and to my suprise they are accurate. I now use these for my every day squares.
I've owned Craftsman's 12-inch combo for years & recently bought the 7-inch version, which has proven indispensable for tight places! 16-incher works well for longer spans- hey, how about a 24-inch blade ?
I bought two of these and two 7 inch Craftsman squares and use the heck out of them. They stay true and the etched rule markings are way better then the cheaper printed om markings of cheaper squares. I do a lot of woodworking and use them daily. Just buy it. You won't be disapointed.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.