Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||16 in.|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Talk Softly But Carry a Craftsman’s 16-inch Flex Pry Bar
The Craftsman 16-in. locking flex pry bar locks in multiple positions, making it easy to work at any angle. The 16" length is ideal for a variety of working environments and provides plenty of reach for optimal leverage. The secure locking mechanism ensures your safety as you glide through even tough tasks. Add this flex pry bar to your shop for extra power when you need it most and enjoy the flexible angle head, which will allow you to avoid working from awkward angles.
Use Craftsman’s 16-inch flex pry barfor an extra boost of power in a variety of working environments, including mechanical projects and everyday building needs.
- Craftsman 16-in. locking flex pry bar gives much needed leverage
- Multiple locking head positions
- Easy to use and reliable locking mechanism
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Little Elm, TX
This is a great heavy duty pry bar. The flex head overcomes the obstacle of using pry bars in tight spaces. How many times have you needed to pry something in a tight space but been unable to get anything in there. (Check out the other items offered by Sears online such as the Crescent Code Red prybars. They use a similar flex head locking pivot.)
If you only get one of these indexing pry bars, this is probably the size to get. The head is small enough for access, the handle is long enough for good leverage. The locking mechanism works well and seems reliable, but time will tell how well it holds up.
The Craftsman 16" locking flex pry bar is an interesting concept for a tool. I like the ability to lock the pry bar in various positions to gain the greatest leverage and angle. The tool appears to be well made, but time will tell how well the tool will hold together at its flex point. I'm also not sure the 16" bar will be as useful as a flexing pry bar as the longer pry bars are. It seems a little short for most of the jobs I do.
The flexible head lets you position the handle so you don't have to work from an awkward angle. Worth the extra money over the cost of a fixed pry bar.
I have owned many of these over the years its not one of those tools most people use everyday but you'll never believe how handy these can be I use them for fixing elevator doors removing seals on mixers and even automotive great tool and well built
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.