Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||16 oz.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.6|
|Handle Length (in.):||13|
|Handle Material:||Tubular Steel|
|Handle Type:||Tubular Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 16 Oz. Curved Claw Hammer Pulls Nails in Even Tight Spaces
Your Craftsman curved claw hammer has a hickory plug to help absorb the shock of hammering materials and hardware into place. This will keep your hands protected. It also has ribs in each of the three claws to reinforce them so they are stronger. The third of these claws is designed to get into tight spaces and pull nails so you do not have to come up with a clever plan for getting your job done.
With the Craftsman 16 oz. curved claw hammer, you do not have to worry about a slippery or uncomfortable grip. The rubber grip protects the entire handle, has raised chevrons for a comfortable fit and will keep your hand in place. The handle is 13 inches long, and the head weighs 1 pound. This makes the hammer both powerful and easy to swing.
- Craftsman curved claw hammer has three claws that help reach open and tight spaces for nail removal
- 1-pound hammer head with 13-inch handle swings hard and easily
- Chevron rubber grip fits over the entire handle and adds cushioning
- A hickory plug is utilized to help absorb the shock of impact
- The entire hammer weighs 1 pound and 6 ounces
- Claws are reinforced with ribs to help prevent breakage and make the hammer stronger
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Post Falls, ID
Great hammer that was made to last.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Solid Hammer. Great price, and Made in USA. The handle feels good and it seems to have pretty good shock resistance. I'd buy this hammer again.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
We have had MANY cheap hammers through the past 8 years. Some have turned up missing during moves, the others the handles broke. Very easily I might add, or perhaps my husband just hammers hard but anyway. This craftsman works perfectly for us, holds up great... and well it is a craftsman.
I like this hammer so much that I bought a second one. It is a great hammer that always gets the job done. Hammers are used for so many things, why not have 2?
The hammer is Great overall. Well balanced, easy to use. Cheap price. The only thing I don't like about it is that they put the barcode sticker over the handle of it. This makes it very sticky. They told me to use gasoline to remove the sticker.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.