Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||16 oz.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.6|
|Handle Length (in.):||13|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 16-oz. Reinforced Claw Hammer Strikes the Right Balance
From the drop-forged head to the rubber grip, the 16-oz. curved claw hammer is designed to make your jobs easier. From small tasks like pulling nails out of tight spaces with the ThirdClaw, to more ambitious projects like building a shed in the backyard, this hammer can do it all. The comfortable, synthetic rubber grip makes hammering for longer stretches less of a task, providing the grip and comfort you need.
As a core item for any toolbox, you want something good, like the Craftsman 16-oz. curved claw hammer. It's designed smartly and is guaranteed forever.
- 16-oz. curved claw hammer with rubber grip for exceptional hold
- Rib-reinforced claw adds extra strength for tough tasks
- Comfortable chevron pattern on synthetic rubber grip
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Mackinaw City, MI
I got a pair of these,the 16 oz and the 20 oz. They are both great. They are replacing some off brand things thst I had and now were jsut falling apart. I like the wooden handles
been needing a good hammer for some time now, and got this one at a good price. very sturdy and i'm sure it will hold up for years to come. will use it for just about any job that comes up.
Staten Island, NY
This hammer is an excellent product. It is well made and sturdy. The grip material is comfortable yet secure. The head is well made. The hammer itself is strong yet easy to handle and not too heavy..
I originally bought a Craftsman Hammer in the mid 1980s. About 25 years later, while pulling a nail, one of the claws broke. Walked into Sears, held it up and the salesman pulled one off the rack and apologized for the inconvenience. I told him that the original lasted over 20 years and was happy with the replacement. I love the Craftsman replacement warranty.
I purchased this Craftsman curved claw hammer as an addition to the tools. This hammer is balanced pretty well. Third Claw? pulls nails in tight places. Rib reinforced claws add strength. synthetic rubber grip has chevrons for comfort. Head weight 16 oz., 13 in. handle length. This is a nice hammer and I would recommend this for the DIYer.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.