Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (oz.):||16|
|Overall Dimensions:||8.5 x 3.75 x 1.75|
|Plumb Bob Type:||Brass|
|Plumb Bob Tip Style:||Replaceable|
Ratings & Reviews
Find Your Mark with the Craftsman 16 oz. Plumb Bob, Brass
Find your mark with ease and precision with the help of this 16 oz. plumb bob, brass from Sears. The plumb bob is an excellent way to help you find a vertical point above or over long distances, like when installing a support beam or working with plumbing. It's an ideal tool for projects in construction, framing, tiling and wallpapering.
This Craftsman 16 oz. plumb bob, brass is made of machined brass and has a gold lacquer finish. The bob has a replaceable hardened steel tip and features a removable cap, making it easy to install a centered string. The plumb bob comes from the trusted Craftsman brand name.
- This 16 oz. plumb bob, brass helps you to find a vertical point from above or over long distances for activities like installing support beams and plumbing
- Perfect for working in construction, framing, wallpapering, tiling and for use with a surveyor's tripod
- Features a replaceable hardened steel tip
- A removable cap allows for centered string installation
- The bob is made of brass with a gold lacquer finish
- Dimensions are 8.5" x 3.75" x 1.75"
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Bob is the man for the job, pretty simple tool but effective for projects where you need a straight gravity line. Can use a multitude of different strings.
Both the cap and the tip are removable. The removable cap makes it easy to thread a line. It is heavy enough to do the job put a little pricey -- wait for a sale then ****** one up.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.