Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||16 oz.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.7|
|Handle Length (in.):||12.75|
|Handle Material:||Solid Steel|
|Handle Type:||Cushioned (soft grip)|
Ratings & Reviews
Nail Down A Good Work Day with the Craftsman Rip Claw Hammer
Whether you're a do-it-yourselfer or a pro, the Craftsman 16 ounce Rip Claw Hammer can get the job done.
Designed to literally claw unwanted items out of your way, the rip claw design is flatter than a regular clawed hammer, giving you the upper hand when it comes to tearing out boards and nails or spur-of-the-moment home improvement.
The 16 oz. high-grade comfortable handle gives you balance and control while the special deep throat hammer head design puts more power behind every stroke.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
read a lot of good reviews on this hammer which made me buy it even though I could've bought a cheaper one elsewhere, but figured why not spend the money on a good hammer that will last me without the hassles of a risky cheap one
I just got this hammer to accompany my curved claw hammer. It is a very solid hammer, large head, and comfortable grip. The version I received is darker than the one pictured and darker than my curved claw hammer. I did not like this at first, but I do now. I know that the claws are different, but the color difference makes for easier differentiation. I have an on-going attic project going and the Rip Claw design makes for easy board removal.
This Craftsman Hammer t is great quality and made in the United States. Has a comfortable rubber handle that is not slip and helps against getting any blisters.
This is a nice hammer and can take a beating! When it arrived I immediately took it out the box and put it to work. I was tearing down a camper trailer to renuvate to a flat bed so I had to basically rip and tear down every wall and this hammer proved its quality. Doesn't look as pretty as the picture anymore but it's tough as ****! Good hammer!!
Love my Craftsman 16 oz Claw Hammer and especially the Lifetime garantee on it and all Craftsman tools. This was a free replacement for an old Craftsman 16 oz Claw Hammer that the rubber handle tore on. Almost all of my tools are Craftsman!!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.