Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||24 in. L|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Warranty|
|Graduations:||0.125 in. , 0.1 in. , 0.083 in. , 0.062 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.2|
|Measuring Tool Scale Type:||Standard (SAE)|
Ratings & Reviews
Measure the Right Angle with the Craftsman 16 x 24-in. Aluminum Square
Also known as a carpenter’s square, Craftsman’s 16 x 24-in. Aluminum Square features a right-angle shape to help carpenters and experienced do-it-yourselfers measure angles accurately. From laying out common rafters and hip rafters to building stairs, this framing square ensures you’ll get the right measurements for superior craftsmanship and safety, project after project. This framing square features a black finish with white markings, making it easy to decipher the measurements as you work.
Every professional carpenter relies on the Craftsman 16 x 24-in. Aluminum Square – also known as a carpenter’s square – to properly measure the angle of joints, stairs and more.
- Professional carpenters depend on the Craftsman 16 x 24-in. Aluminum Square
- 16"W x 24"L
- SAE measuring scale
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Morton Grove, IL
I originally purchased this because I needed a larger straight edge for layout on my woodwork. And I bought he red one because I liked the visibility of the markings and let's be honest, it looks cool lol. However, I recently used it for one of it's true intended purposes laying out the measurements for a set of exterior steps on a 1920's home I was asked to build. First time I'd ever tackled that and they came out absolutely great. I bought the stair gauges for it to do that. Lucked out too as they were on clearance. But anyway this did it's job and did it great. I would recommend this to anyone in need of a square.
This is a solid square, branded Craftsman but exactly the same design and manufacture as a similar product produced by an "imperial" tool company whose measuring and precision tools Sears also sells. You may find a blue version sold elsewhere. Standard markings and measurements. Red color treatment does reduce glare and improves legibility.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Great square for the money. The red anodized finish is really nice, makes it easy to see the numbers. As far as I can tell it's about as square as a square should be. Made in America, yeah!
Panama City, FL
Easy to read graduations, RUST FREE anodized aluminium, accurate and easy to use,makes a great precision cut guide for linoleum etc. Top it all off its made in Amerika!!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.