Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18.74|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||165|
|Material:||Contains a plethora of great mechanics tools at an afforable price|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Additional Tools:||2|
|Number of Bits:||31|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Hex Keys:||22|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||92|
|Number of Wrenches:||12|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 165 Pc. Tool Sets Includes Finely Crafted Mechanic's Tools
Craftsman 165 pc. mechanics tool set provides all the tools needed for a professional mechanic and is great for the do-it-yourself mechanic at home. This mechanic's tool set contains most everything needed to tackle repair jobs. The tools are made of durable, alloyed steel and manufactured with quality and precision that Craftsman is famous for. The variety of tools include sockets in three drive sizes, ratchets in each drive size, extension bars, universal joints, nut driver and screwdriver bits, magnetic bit wrenches and hex keys.
The Craftsman 165 pc. tool set has tools in both standard and metric sizes. The tool carrying case is has a special compartment for each tool so all the tools are neatly organized and easy to reach. Be prepared to tackle any mechanical task with this outstanding tool set from Kmart.
- Craftsman 165 pc. mechanics tool set includes a variety of tools to tackle just about any mechanical task
- Perfect for the professional mechanic or home do-it-yourselfer
- Tools sized in standard and metric
- Included are 92 sockets in three drive sizes; 3 ratchets in each drive size; 2 extension bars; 2 universal joints; 12 combination wrenches; 12 nut driver bits; 19 screwdriver bits; 2 magnetic bit drivers and 22 hex keys
- Sockets come in 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drive sizes with deep and standard depths
- Sturdy storage case keeps tools neatly organized and easy to reach
- Total tool set weight is 18.74 lbs.
- Manufactured with Craftsman quality and durability
Added on June 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Jose, CA
this set keeps you from having to keep running to the tool box to get the right tool needed. the case is easy to keep in a car and have it when needed. I use mine quite often at home and at work.
First off, for less than 100 bucs, you're not going to get a better, more full set, period. I am a student in tech school, training to be an auto mechanic. My tuition included a full Snap On set, but I started a tech job only halfway through my schooling. It would be too cumbersome to haul a double chest's worth of tools back and forth each day, so I had to buy a new set. However, being a student , I don't have unlimited resources, so I began looking at cheaper options. I found this set to be a perfect balance of cheapness and quality. Combined with the craftsman 5 drawer double stack chest, and my student discount, I got almost everything I needed to start in a shop for 200 bucs even. The only reason I don't list this as 5 stars is it is lacking a few crucial sockets, namely half inch sockets. If you're on the fence, buy this one for sure. You won't be disappointed, but you will need to supplement it at some point.
I purchased this tool set as a one box set to throw in the trunk when heading out on a road trip or to perform a small auto repair for family or friend. The tools included are the standard quality Craftsman tools and have done what they are intended to do.
The case is very good, but the content is well diversified and you do not get a complete set of any of the keys. Whether in 1/4, 3/8 or 1/2 steps are missing. I would have preferred to buy a kit with a full set of 1/4 and a full 3/8 than this. The biggest problem is that if you buy loose measures which are lacking in the case there is no additional space for storage. Returned and bought a set of hardware (and most complete)
Bought this as a gift for my son who is just starting out on his own. Already used it and saved himself a bundle by replacing a belt on his own following instructions found on the internet. Well worth the investment!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.