Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18.74|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||165|
|Material:||Contains a plethora of great mechanics tools at an afforable price|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Additional Tools:||2|
|Number of Bits:||31|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Hex Keys:||22|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||92|
|Number of Wrenches:||12|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
165-Pc Mechanics Tool Set for Professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers Alike
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the Craftsman 165-pc mechanics tool set has most everything you need to tackle the most challenging job. Designed to meet all your basic needs from assembling a new grill or bicycle to working on the family vehicle, this mechanics tool set is ideal for around the home, in the garage or at the worksite.
The finely-crafted 165-pc mechanics tool set is made of alloyed steel and will last you a lifetime. It includes an impressive plethora of tools for getting the job done: sockets in three drive sizes; ratchets in each drive size; extension bars; universal joints; combination wrenches in both standard and metric sizes; nut driver and screwdriver bits; magnetic bit driver; and hex keys. And all this is neatly organized in a sturdy black storage case. There's no need to put off that troublesome job when you have all the tools you need right at the ready.
- The Craftsman 165-pc mechanics tool set includes an assortment of high quality tools
- Perfect for the professional or do-it-yourselfer alike
- The set features both standard and metric units
- Included are 92 sockets in three drive sizes; 3 ratchets in each drive size; 2 extension bars; 2 universal joints; 12 combination wrenches; 12 nut driver bits; 19 screwdriver bits; 2 magnetic bit drivers; and 22 hex keys
- Sockets come in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" drive sizes, with deep and standard depths
- A sturdy storage case neatly organizes the tools
- Total weight: 18.74 pounds
Added on June 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
i recently bought this tool set from sears i am very happy with this set it seems to have everything i need to do my every day maintenance on my vehicle i found this particular set more helpful then the more expensive set it had more wrenches and two swivels the other set did not have
Purchased this kit on sale and my husband loved the good variety of tools with a brand that he knows and trusts. Very nice tools and my husband has been using them with no issues at all so far. He thinks the quality is a good representation of what he has come to expect with Craftsman. Hopefully that satisfaction continues! If not Craftsman has a great guarantee.
This is a great basic tool kit that contains the most common sized used wrenches and sockets. It would be nice if it had a few more wrenches, but for the money and quality it's a good buy.
Silver Point, TN
Some sets have too many 12 point sockets but this set it mostly 6 point sockets. This set has about a dozen I think. It has a good selection of metric and standard. Has nut driver set and torx bits. I however would have like the set to have a 6.5 metric, but I just added it to the set. I have used Craftsman tools for years. Craftsman don't have very good ratchets as they can't take to much torque very often with out skipping or stripping or breaking but if they do they are replaced free. I have replaced about 6 of them over the last thirty years.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Picture on webe site is of another product. Case has no space for extra tools needed in car such as pliers and real screwdrivers Nicely has many 6 point sockets, but has some duplicates as12 points, which are redundant, and never needed when you have 6 point. Lot of wasted space in to top of case that could have been open space.
Great price for this set. If I had more money to spend, I would have purchase a larger set. But, this will work just fine. I would like to have had a few more wrenches, but I will get a separate set for that. Also this set doesn't have a lot of the useless little bits, etc.
Loves Park, IL
Really, how can you go wrong with Craftsman? This set has everything you need. Bought one for my son as a starter set and then bought another one to put in my Jeep! It has already saved the day.
San Luis, AZ
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.