Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||18.74|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||165|
|Material:||Contains a plethora of great mechanics tools at an afforable price|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Additional Tools:||2|
|Number of Bits:||31|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||2|
|Number of Hex Keys:||22|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||92|
|Number of Wrenches:||12|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
165-Pc Mechanics Tool Set for Professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers Alike
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the Craftsman 165-pc mechanics tool set has most everything you need to tackle the most challenging job. Designed to meet all your basic needs from assembling a new grill or bicycle to working on the family vehicle, this mechanics tool set is ideal for around the home, in the garage or at the worksite.
The finely-crafted 165-pc mechanics tool set is made of alloyed steel and will last you a lifetime. It includes an impressive plethora of tools for getting the job done: sockets in three drive sizes; ratchets in each drive size; extension bars; universal joints; combination wrenches in both standard and metric sizes; nut driver and screwdriver bits; magnetic bit driver; and hex keys. And all this is neatly organized in a sturdy black storage case. There's no need to put off that troublesome job when you have all the tools you need right at the ready.
- The Craftsman 165-pc mechanics tool set includes an assortment of high quality tools
- Perfect for the professional or do-it-yourselfer alike
- The set features both standard and metric units
- Included are 92 sockets in three drive sizes; 3 ratchets in each drive size; 2 extension bars; 2 universal joints; 12 combination wrenches; 12 nut driver bits; 19 screwdriver bits; 2 magnetic bit drivers; and 22 hex keys
- Sockets come in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" drive sizes, with deep and standard depths
- A sturdy storage case neatly organizes the tools
- Total weight: 18.74 pounds
Added on June 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Picture on webe site is of another product. Case has no space for extra tools needed in car such as pliers and real screwdrivers Nicely has many 6 point sockets, but has some duplicates as12 points, which are redundant, and never needed when you have 6 point. Lot of wasted space in to top of case that could have been open space.
Great price for this set. If I had more money to spend, I would have purchase a larger set. But, this will work just fine. I would like to have had a few more wrenches, but I will get a separate set for that. Also this set doesn't have a lot of the useless little bits, etc.
Loves Park, IL
Really, how can you go wrong with Craftsman? This set has everything you need. Bought one for my son as a starter set and then bought another one to put in my Jeep! It has already saved the day.
San Luis, AZ
This item has everything I was looking for plus some extra pieces that allow me to keep a few items at work and home. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a set.
Pretty well rounded set for the homeowner. Haven't bought a ratchet in quite some time and was a bit surprised by the cheap feeling of it. If I did a lot of wrenching I wouldn't want this set but I spend most of my time and money on woodworking tools so an average socket set will do.
I purchased these tools for a Christmas gift. I am a mechanic and always purchase Craftsman tools and have been very happy with them and the broken return policy. I felt this was a good first set of tools for my nephew.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.