Specifications & Dimensions
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Adjustable Depth Control:||Yes|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||.05|
|Fasteners Used:||Finishing nails|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.4|
|Operating Pressure Range (psi):||70-120 PSI|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||5/16 in.|
|Color/Finish:||Black and Red|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||Finish Nailer, 2 No-Mar Tips, Hex Wrenches, Oil Bottle, Belt Hook and Carrying Case|
|Size Range:||3/4" to 2-1/2"|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 16 gauge Finish Nailer drives nails from ¾" to 2 ½" long. Die cast magnesium body with textured rubber grip minimizes operator fatigue. Large capacity, end loading magazine with positive, quick action latch makes loading easy. Nailer features single and rapid-fire operation, adjustable depth of drive control, no-mar tip and storage case. Safety feature disables tool unless contact trip is pressed against workpiece. Tapered tool nose provides operator with greater visibility for precise fastener placement. Quick release noseplate allows easy access to jammed fasteners. Air exhaust can be adjusted to any direction. The 16 gauge Finish Nailer is excellent for interior and exterior trim work, door and window assembly, furniture making and cabinetry.
Added on June 01, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.