Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cutting Height Range:||.75 x 2|
|Rear Tire Size:||2|
|Overall Dimensions:||36 x 23.5 x 30|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||28|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||2 point|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Handle Material:||Foam Padded|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||1 Fixed Position|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||4|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 16" Reel Push Lawn Mower provides a precise cut to your lawn. Zero maintenance, extremely quiet, and absolutely no pollution, this mower is ideal for smaller yards. Four position height adjuster allow you to cut grass as low as .75" and as high as 2". With an ergonomic foam padded handle, mowing your yard will be a comfortable experience. Built with a durable steel body to stand up to everyday conditions along with lightweight design to reduce user fatigue. The Craftsman 16" Reel Push Lawn Mower will be a great addition to anyone's yard care routine.
- 5 Helical blades produce an extremely fine cut
- Rear bag collects grass clippings to prevent thatch
- Steel body construction for a durable long lasting mower
- 4 position dual height adjusters allow you to cut as low as .75" and as high as 2"
- Ergonomic foam padded handle bars
- Ideal for small lawns
- 2 year limited warranty
Added on January 29, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Got this for my son to use this summer. LOVE that it doesn't require gas or starting up and is great for the environment too! Even has a safety guard where you cant pull the blades backwards onto you. But...the very first time it was pushed, the little plastic pieces all broke off to adjust the height. If more of those plastic pieces were metal, it would be fantastic. the good side is Sears took it back with no problems. That makes me a happy shopper!
I bought this push lawn mower thinking that I will also get exercise when mowing my lawn. It worked OK if the grass is not tall. Other than that it required more work than I expected. I had to return the product.
I just moved to Texas from Arizona so I didn't own a lot of lawn care equipment. I have a small yard and this little mower works great. My 13 year old son uses it twice a week just because he "likes how easy it is to push"
I bought this because I live in a town house and only have a small yard. Plus it had to fit through our back door on the garage so a larger mower wouldn't work too well. Not sure yet how long the blade will keep a shap edge though, only time will tell.
This is a great mower for a small yard. I am a new homeowner and this little mower has been great for my small front yard and medium sized backyard. I would definitely recommend it!
We got this mower because the price was right. It is easy to use and the bag is great. We have enjoyed using the mower as it is hard for me to start and push the heavy mowers. We highly recommend.
Oregon City, OR
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.