Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||3/8 in.|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||4.5|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||2.5|
|Built-In Bit Storage:||Yes|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||125|
|Setup Requirements:||No assembly required|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Bubble Level Included:||Yes|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||Drill, Battery, Charger, Owners Manual|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Bulb Wattage (Watts):||N/A|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Battery Voltage (V):||19.2|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 17191 Drills, Drives and Delivers
A solid addition to any tool kit, the Craftsman 19.2 Volt Drill Driver combines accuracy, control and power while swapping quickly between jobs, speeds and tensions so whether on the job or at home, you can move between tasks fast. Featuring a tension adjusting torque clutch for precision driving, this drill puts an end to stripped screws and bolts by delivering 24 individual settings that, from drilling to sinking screws, deliver the torque you need to get the job done.
With a ergonomically designed, grip covered handle and extreme portability, the The Craftsman 17191 works where you do, whether you’re hanging soffits, mounting breaker boxes or reinforcing frame work, inside, outside and underground, this drill delivers the torque you need. Powered by a high endurance 19.2 volt battery that charges to full in just under an hour, it’s ready to take on any job. Powerful, adjustable and built Craftsman tough, this drill delivers. Toss it in your kit and get to work.
- Kit includes: 3/8 in. drill/driver, 19.2 volt DieHard battery, 1-hour charger
- Craftsman 19.2 Volt Drill Driver drills at high and low speeds with the flick of a finger
- Ergonomic design handle features a comfort grip for serious traction even after long hours of overhead work
- 24 torque settings deliver just the right amount of drive for every kind of fastener and material
- Forward/reverse functions drive and pull screws fast
- 3/8 in. keyless chuck grips driver and drill bits tight
- Electric brake means smooth fast stops for precise work
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Dry Ridge, KY
San Fernando, CA
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Started a New job and required a drill. I haven't used tools in past and this was extremely helpful. This drill is lighter than a full size one. With the lighter battery it makes it a little easier to use for longer periods of time. Definitely a professional tool. If you treat it right then this drill will last you forever.
This drill is perfect for the lady (and the guys also) who wants to do those jobs around the house. It is not too heavy, very easy to use, and just what I have been looking for. The price was terrific.
Battery drains just sitting. 7 days and the battery is dead. Talked to Sears and they said it's a known issue, but you can get a better battery and charger for $100. Too bad you didn't make a better product to begin with. Hello Mr Makita.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.