Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||1/4 in.|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||2.3|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1.8|
|360 deg. Swivel Head:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Drill Chuck Quality:||Standard|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||830 in./lbs.|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Bubble Level Included:||No|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||Impact Driver, Battery, Charger and Case|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah):||1.3|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||0.5|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Work Faster and Better with the 12-volt Compact 1/4'' Impact Driver from Craftsman
The Craftsman Nextec 1/4'' Impact Driver delivers 810"/lbs. of torque in both directions - forward and reverse. This power can help you easily screw down boards, planks and decking timber also applying different types of bolts and fasteners is made easy. A high torque combined with the 0-300 BPM and 0-2200 RPM makes this tool versatile and allows it to be used for a wide range of applications including heavy-duty applications. You can use it as a drill to bore holes with the help of a bit or to install windows.
Ease of operation is the main advantage of the 12-volt Compact 1/4'' Impact Driver. With a soft grip handle, the design is compact and ergonomic. Despite the powerful torque the impact driver doesn't cause weight-related user fatigue. Its variable speed trigger allows you to adjust the speed according to the material you are working with. Get precise performance and save time with this easy to use tool.
- The Craftsman Nextec 1/4'' Impact Driver is a versatile tool that can be used for auto work, woodwork and metal work
- Cordless driver with its compact ergonomic design and soft-grip handle offers excellent maneuverability in confined spaces
- Charge time of 30 minutes increase your work efficiency and you can get more done easily
- 810 lbs. of forward/reverse torque allows for one-handed easy driving
- Variable speed combined with the electric brake makes this an easy tool to work with
- LED work light illuminates any work surface with ease
- Driver is powered by a 12 Volt lithium ion battery
- It's available in gray
- Chuck Size: 1/4 in.
- One year limited warranty
- Energy Star Qualified
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I bought this and have already used it several times. It does a good job of driving in screws where a regular driver would start to slip. The impact hammer mechanism is loud, but not so much more than other impact drivers I've used. Overall I am happy with my purchase.
I love this handy little driver. Have had it over a year now and I use it to removed aircraft panel screws. Never had a problem removing a screw unless it was stripped out. Lots of power and plenty of battery life. I also like the handy work light. The lithium battery charges charges up quick. On top off all that, the carrying case is extremely nice and holds a spare battery. A definite must buy.
Long Beach, CA
I was not sure if 12v would be enough power for every job I need it for around the house, but I can say for sure that it is plenty. I wanted a smaller tool to use in tighter situations and this is the one. I believe this is the highest value tool I have ever purchased.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.