Craftsman 17428 Nextec 12-volt Cordless Compact 1/4'' Impact Driver - NEW LOW PRICE! ENERGY STAR®Item# 00917428000 | Model# 17428
Specifications & Dimensions
|Chuck Size:||1/4 in.|
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||2.3|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1.8|
|360 deg. Swivel Head:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Drill Chuck Quality:||Standard|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||830 in./lbs.|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Belt Clip Included:||No|
|Bubble Level Included:||No|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||Impact Driver, Battery, Charger and Case|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah):||1.3|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||0.5|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Work Faster and Better with the 12-volt Compact 1/4'' Impact Driver from Craftsman
The Craftsman Nextec 1/4'' Impact Driver delivers 810"/lbs. of torque in both directions - forward and reverse. This power can help you easily screw down boards, planks and decking timber also applying different types of bolts and fasteners is made easy. A high torque combined with the 0-300 BPM and 0-2200 RPM makes this tool versatile and allows it to be used for a wide range of applications including heavy-duty applications. You can use it as a drill to bore holes with the help of a bit or to install windows.
Ease of operation is the main advantage of the 12-volt Compact 1/4'' Impact Driver. With a soft grip handle, the design is compact and ergonomic. Despite the powerful torque the impact driver doesn't cause weight-related user fatigue. Its variable speed trigger allows you to adjust the speed according to the material you are working with. Get precise performance and save time with this easy to use tool.
- The Craftsman Nextec 1/4'' Impact Driver is a versatile tool that can be used for auto work, woodwork and metal work
- Cordless driver with its compact ergonomic design and soft-grip handle offers excellent maneuverability in confined spaces
- Charge time of 30 minutes increase your work efficiency and you can get more done easily
- 810 lbs. of forward/reverse torque allows for one-handed easy driving
- Variable speed combined with the electric brake makes this an easy tool to work with
- LED work light illuminates any work surface with ease
- Driver is powered by a 12 Volt lithium ion battery
- It's available in gray
- Chuck Size: 1/4 in.
- One year limited warranty
- Energy Star Qualified
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I have the other nextec driver that I used all the time! I liked it so much I had to have this one too! They are powerful for their size and the batteries last a very long time! Buy one without a worry!
After using an impact ,I will never go back to a drill for driving a screw again. I Have 3 nextec tools now and for a 12 volt system they have plenty of power and last a long time plus the quick charge system keeps the tool in your hand . I got my tool 1 at a time so now I have. 3 batteries and 3 chargers . Remember he who has the most tools when he dies wins.
This is a great compact drill/driver in one. Its great for small jobs around the house, and even for working on your car. For the price it can't be beat. I've seen a lot of more expensive compact drill/drivers on the market, and this is equally good, except its more than half the price. Charging only takes 30 min as well! Great for yourself or a gift.
Grand Rapids, MI
this is a great little tool to own. has lots of power and is nice and compact. make sure you check out all the other 12v nextec tools. lots to choose from. suggest getting the extened warranty only like $12 and get coverage for three years.
I built a metal building with this gun over 4000 bolts. It tightend each one so tight you could not get them off with out the same gun. I will say this I did break it has I got it over heated, took it back to sears and got a new one. What a great driver
I have used other brands and needed something to use for self tapping screws and this works great.could use a little more power and run time but the fast charge makes up for it. I bought a 18volt drill that's suppose to be a smart drill but needs to be called stupid drill don't have the power to drill in wood , metal and don't last half the time this does . the drill has B&D you can figure it out wont be buying any more of that products
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.