Specifications & Dimensions
|Weight - Battery Installed (lbs):||2.2|
|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||1.8|
|360 deg. Swivel Head:||No|
|Chuck Key Type:||Keyless|
|Individual, Kit or Set:||Kit|
|Maximum Torque (in-lb):||830 in./lbs.|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Charger Included:||Charger Included|
|Contents:||impact driver, charger, battery and case|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Battery Amp Hours (Ah):||1.3|
|Battery Type:||Lithium ion|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||-5|
|Number of Batteries Required:||1|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Chuck Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Work Faster and Better with the 12-volt Compact 1/4'' Impact Driver from Craftsman
The Craftsman Nextec 1/4'' Impact Driver delivers 810"/lbs. of torque in both directions - forward and reverse. This power can help you easily screw down boards, planks and decking timber also applying different types of bolts and fasteners is made easy. A high torque combined with the 0-300 BPM and 0-2200 RPM makes this tool versatile and allows it to be used for a wide range of applications including heavy-duty applications. You can use it as a drill to bore holes with the help of a bit or to install windows.
Ease of operation is the main advantage of the 12-volt Compact 1/4'' Impact Driver. With a soft grip handle, the design is compact and ergonomic. Despite the powerful torque the impact driver doesn't cause weight-related user fatigue. Its variable speed trigger allows you to adjust the speed according to the material you are working with. Get precise performance and save time with this easy to use tool.
- The Craftsman Nextec 1/4'' Impact Driver is a versatile tool that can be used for auto work, woodwork and metal work
- Cordless driver with its compact ergonomic design and soft-grip handle offers excellent maneuverability in confined spaces
- Charge time of 30 minutes increase your work efficiency and you can get more done easily
- 810 lbs. of forward/reverse torque allows for one-handed easy driving
- Variable speed combined with the electric brake makes this an easy tool to work with
- LED work light illuminates any work surface with ease
- Driver is powered by a 12 Volt lithium ion battery
- It's available in gray
- Chuck Size: 1/4 in.
- One year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 03, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Mc Alisterville, PA
I was using the impact driver a couple days ago to remove the transmisson pan off my car. The impact driver slipped out of my hands and was submerged in 4" of transmission oil. OMG! So I proceeded to clean it pulled the battery and let it drain out over overnight. I finished with blowing compressed air into it until its was dry. Then I put the battery in it and the amazing thing works. AWESOME! I would have bought another one if it didn't work. I rarely leave reviews but after this event I had to give it 5 stars.
Boones Mill, VA
I learned to love impact drivers after finding out how much better they are at driving in screws compared to drills. This one will handle any of the screws I use (up to 4") but I have not tried big lag bolts. I also have the right angle impact driver. I think it is more versatile but this one is easier to use. Both have plenty of torque for anything other than taking wheels off cars.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.