Specifications & Dimensions
|Bevel Capacity:||0-45 deg.|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||6.0|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Blade Type:||Jig saw|
|Integrated Blade Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||3|
|Saw Style:||Orbital and straight|
Ratings & Reviews
4.5-Amp Corded Jig Saw Has Power, Versatility
Great for anyone who needs or wants to get things done around the house, the Craftsman Evolv 4.5-Amp Corded Jig Saw is perfect for work where precision is demanded. With a 4.5-amp, 800-3000 SPM motor, the saw has the power to cut through many materials, from plywood to particleboard, floor boards to metal. A two-finger trigger switch makes operation easy, while a variable dial allows for precise control of speed. A lock-on switch allows for continuous operation while leaving your hands free to work the saw.
With a number of settings you can customize, the 4.5-Amp Corded Jig Saw can adapt to your project. A base that can move 0 to 45 degrees can adjust left to right for bevel cutting. A three-position orbital action lever lets you select straight action for metal or another setting for aggressive cutting.
- The Craftsman Evolv 4.5-Amp Corded Jig Saw gives you the precision some jobs demand
- Its motor is powerful enough to cut through materials including metal, making it a versatile tool for a number of jobs around the home
- With a two-finger control switch and an intuitive dial that lets you set the speed, the jigsaw is easy to use out of the box
- Less time spent figuring out the saw leaves you more time for your project
- The saw comes with a vacuum connection that makes cleanup easy, two blades, an Allen key, edge guide and manual
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 25, 2009
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.