|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.65|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Not Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Saw Blade(s) Included:||Yes|
|Handle Type:||Soft grip|
|Setup Requirements:||Some assembly required|
|Blade Stroke Length:||7/8 in.|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Action:||Straight reciprocating|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Package Contents:||CRS1000 Reciprocating Saw, (2) Saw Blades|
Ratings & Reviews
19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile and Powerful
Any do-it-yourselfer will appreciate the power and convenience of the cordless Craftsman C3 Saw. You'll enjoy comfort and control as you use this saw, which has a variable speed of 0-3100 SPM, as well as a soft-grip, overmolded handle. This reciprocating saw's adjustable shoe makes the tool extremely versatile, efficient and easy to use-and an excellent addition to your workbench.
Safety-wise, the 19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw has a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off. A 7/8-inch blade stroke makes for fast cutting and a long blade life, and the blade clamp allows you to change blades without tools. With a removable battery pack, you'll be able to saw where it's most convenient for your project and not be tied to an electrical outlet. This saw is sure to become one of your go-to tools.
- The Craftsman C3 Saw comes with the power of a 19.2 volt, 0-3100 SPM variable-speed motor
- This cordless saw has a removable battery pack that will supply power to many jobs
- The kit includes the C3 Die-Hard Reciprocating Saw, 1/2-inch universal shank blades and an owner's manual
- A soft-grip overmolded handle and adjustable shoe give you comfort and control
- A blade clamp allows you to change the saw's blades without tools
- Enjoy a 7/8-inch blade stroke ideal for fast cutting and a long blade life
- Stay safe with a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off
- A built-in LED work light improves visibility
- Weight: 5.02 pounds
- Some assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
What a great saw this is! Let me first say that this saw doesn't come with the battery or charger so you will need those!
I bought this saw to do the work of building a new deck and it hasn't let me down at all! Plenty of torque and the battery lasts a while through some pretty severe duty!
I needed this item to trim my trees and take care of my sawing needs when using my craftsman skill saw is just too much. The saw works great and the battery is easy to charge with the drill set charger I already own. Transferring batteries and interchanging them between craftsman tools is a huge plus.
I use reciprocating saws all day at work. Big dog ones. I got this for a lightweight option for think materials. The blade locking mechanism broke (into pieces) within 20 minutes of use on 3/4 wood siding. Total junk. I try, try, try to stay with Craftsman stuff since I have a bunch of batteries. They just keep disappointing.
The saw is great, used it with both sizes lithium-ion batteries and got projects done. What I would suggest to Craftsman is that, if you are going to included a couple of blades, don't go cheap. Just put it into the saw cost and include real blades. Both provided blades broke on 1st or 2nd usage...very cheap blades. I have a set of good Craftsman blades and the difference really shows. Thanks!
Somers Point, NJ
I bought this on the way to an exhaust job. The metal blade it came with broke within minutes, but I purchased a 3 pack of better blades, and they lasted throughout the day. One job of cutting off an exhaust and the battery still had power. I love the quick disconnect lever to change out blades. Saw had a balanced feel. Nice product. Google for discount codes and coupons first. I actually saved more money checking out on Kmart.com, then picking the item up at sears, then if I used the same code on sears.com. Also, sign up for their emails. Nice 24 hour deals each day.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.