|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.65|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Not Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Saw Blade(s) Included:||Yes|
|Handle Type:||Soft grip|
|Setup Requirements:||Some assembly required|
|Blade Stroke Length:||7/8 in.|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Action:||Straight reciprocating|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Package Contents:||CRS1000 Reciprocating Saw, (2) Saw Blades|
Ratings & Reviews
19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile and Powerful
Any do-it-yourselfer will appreciate the power and convenience of the cordless Craftsman C3 Saw. You'll enjoy comfort and control as you use this saw, which has a variable speed of 0-3100 SPM, as well as a soft-grip, overmolded handle. This reciprocating saw's adjustable shoe makes the tool extremely versatile, efficient and easy to use-and an excellent addition to your workbench.
Safety-wise, the 19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw has a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off. A 7/8-inch blade stroke makes for fast cutting and a long blade life, and the blade clamp allows you to change blades without tools. With a removable battery pack, you'll be able to saw where it's most convenient for your project and not be tied to an electrical outlet. This saw is sure to become one of your go-to tools.
- The Craftsman C3 Saw comes with the power of a 19.2 volt, 0-3100 SPM variable-speed motor
- This cordless saw has a removable battery pack that will supply power to many jobs
- The kit includes the C3 Die-Hard Reciprocating Saw, 1/2-inch universal shank blades and an owner's manual
- A soft-grip overmolded handle and adjustable shoe give you comfort and control
- A blade clamp allows you to change the saw's blades without tools
- Enjoy a 7/8-inch blade stroke ideal for fast cutting and a long blade life
- Stay safe with a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off
- A built-in LED work light improves visibility
- Weight: 5.02 pounds
- Some assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Kansas City, MO
This was part of a set. I used it twice. Then the saw wouldn't hold the blades under pressure. Worked well when it did. Insurance paid off and I'm able to buy another. I just wish they would have sent out a replacement. You get a card. Power is good. It's enough to cut through galvanized pipe, wood, etc with the right blade. The C3 tools are good for regular duty work. Just be cognizant of the time factor when you are working with battery power. I bought the lithium compact battery and charger to add to the system. I'm considering the impact wrench for emergency use in the car. All in all, I like these tools. The bundle came with a Reciprocating saw, a light, a circular saw and a Drill/driver. All have performed well until the reciprocating saw quit holding the blade.
Temple Hills, MD
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/25/13. Offer ends 25-May-2013 See details.