|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.65|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Not Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Saw Blade(s) Included:||Yes|
|Handle Type:||Soft grip|
|Setup Requirements:||Some assembly required|
|Blade Stroke Length:||7/8 in.|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Action:||Straight reciprocating|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Package Contents:||CRS1000 Reciprocating Saw, (2) Saw Blades|
Ratings & Reviews
19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile and Powerful
Any do-it-yourselfer will appreciate the power and convenience of the cordless Craftsman C3 Saw. You'll enjoy comfort and control as you use this saw, which has a variable speed of 0-3100 SPM, as well as a soft-grip, overmolded handle. This reciprocating saw's adjustable shoe makes the tool extremely versatile, efficient and easy to use-and an excellent addition to your workbench.
Safety-wise, the 19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw has a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off. A 7/8-inch blade stroke makes for fast cutting and a long blade life, and the blade clamp allows you to change blades without tools. With a removable battery pack, you'll be able to saw where it's most convenient for your project and not be tied to an electrical outlet. This saw is sure to become one of your go-to tools.
- The Craftsman C3 Reciprocating Saw comes with the power of a 19.2 volt, 0-3100 SPM variable-speed motor
- This cordless saw has a removable battery pack that will supply power to many jobs
- The kit includes the C3 Die-Hard Reciprocating Saw, 1/2-inch universal shank blades and an owner's manual
- A soft-grip overmolded handle and adjustable shoe give you comfort and control
- A blade clamp allows you to change the saw's blades without tools
- Enjoy a 7/8-inch blade stroke ideal for fast cutting and a long blade life
- Stay safe with a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off
- Weight: 5.02 pounds
- Some assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
What a great saw this is! Let me first say that this saw doesn't come with the battery or charger so you will need those!
I bought this saw to do the work of building a new deck and it hasn't let me down at all! Plenty of torque and the battery lasts a while through some pretty severe duty!
Cedar City, UT
love the c3 system. especially the li-ion batteries. purchased the reciprocal saw for a need at the job site. it worked great. especially liked the tool less, quick change blade system. and battery life while using saw was excellent. had job done by time a corded saw showed up.
used 2x and never worked again .heard parts rolling around inside case . typical Chinese junk . sears should not import products and put their name on them and charge for craftsman quality . have bought their tools for 40 years . NOT ANYMORE .
I'm sure I'm not putting this tool to its best use, but as a senior citizen with many branches and "trees" on my lot that need to be controlled, this tool is a life-saver. Now I can easily cut through growth more than an inch in diameter, even without much arm strength. Finally, my pathways, driveway, and especially the meters are fully accessible again.
The C3 battery option makes this a nice addition to the line of tools. Easy blade changes without tools is very very nice too. A longer cutting stroke would be nice, but as it is I can't complain too much. Well worth the price tag.
I had to purchase this saw when I ran into trouble removing my old exhaust system from my pickup. I ran to the local Sears store and decided upon this C3 Reciprocating saw because I already owned a couple C3 products that have performed well. Well let me tell you this saw doesn't run short nor disappoint. It cut the steel tubing on my exhaust like butter and saved me a couple hours of hard labor. I was very satisfied and expect this product to last many years. I would recommend purchasing the additional warranty, simple because to add on an additional 2 years was only a add-on of $7 dollars. Winning!
Great tool for cutting down small trees and overgrown hedges. I used it to help my parents clean up vacant rental house properties, where there is no electricity. The battery would almost outlast me. I also like that it is lighter than the electric saw I was using. It actually worked better than I thought. Love it!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.