|Weight - Excluding Battery (lbs):||4.65|
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Charger Included:||Battery Charger Not Included|
|Battery Included:||Battery Not Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
|Saw Blade(s) Included:||Yes|
|Handle Type:||Soft grip|
|Setup Requirements:||Some assembly required|
|Blade Stroke Length:||7/8 in.|
|Toolless Blade Change:||Yes|
|Blade Action:||Straight reciprocating|
|Blade Clamp Type:||Tool-less|
|Package Contents:||CRS1000 Reciprocating Saw, (2) Saw Blades|
Ratings & Reviews
19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw Is Versatile and Powerful
Any do-it-yourselfer will appreciate the power and convenience of the cordless Craftsman C3 Saw. You'll enjoy comfort and control as you use this saw, which has a variable speed of 0-3100 SPM, as well as a soft-grip, overmolded handle. This reciprocating saw's adjustable shoe makes the tool extremely versatile, efficient and easy to use-and an excellent addition to your workbench.
Safety-wise, the 19.2-Volt Reciprocating Saw has a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off. A 7/8-inch blade stroke makes for fast cutting and a long blade life, and the blade clamp allows you to change blades without tools. With a removable battery pack, you'll be able to saw where it's most convenient for your project and not be tied to an electrical outlet. This saw is sure to become one of your go-to tools.
- The Craftsman C3 Reciprocating Saw comes with the power of a 19.2 volt, 0-3100 SPM variable-speed motor
- This cordless saw has a removable battery pack that will supply power to many jobs
- The kit includes the C3 Die-Hard Reciprocating Saw, 1/2-inch universal shank blades and an owner's manual
- A soft-grip overmolded handle and adjustable shoe give you comfort and control
- A blade clamp allows you to change the saw's blades without tools
- Enjoy a 7/8-inch blade stroke ideal for fast cutting and a long blade life
- Stay safe with a heavy-duty extended-length trigger switch with lock-off
- Weight: 5.02 pounds
- Some assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
What a great saw this is! Let me first say that this saw doesn't come with the battery or charger so you will need those!
I bought this saw to do the work of building a new deck and it hasn't let me down at all! Plenty of torque and the battery lasts a while through some pretty severe duty!
I use this saw mainly for trimming branches on trees in the yard, and it's very good: easy to control, usefully variable cutting speed, a lot less effort than a hand saw. I'm glad I got it.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sun City, AZ
I was in the middle of a home project and needed to use my corded recip. saw. When I got it out, it broke down. I had a quick look online and went to Sears and bought this one. It is a really great saw, and fits with my 19.2V tools that I already use constantly. I especially liked the blade holder, it's easy to use and keeps the blade aligned.
Long story short, batteries are pathetic and craftsman doesn't stand behind their products. Lesson learned. To be fair, this saw isn't bad. For the price, it does an admirable job of cutting odd things. It went through two 6x6 treated posts (with a different blade, the ones that come with it weren't right for the job) without complaining much. What I'm disappointed in here is the craftsman warranty or lack there of. I have several of these cordless tools and the NiCad batteries are junk. Seriously, I had 2 batteries that wouldn't hold a charge after a few uses (rotating tires with the impact wrench from this product line.) Sears won't warranty them for more than 60 days if they're bought as part of a kit. If you buy them separately, they come with a 1 year warranty? So does that mean craftsman is putting inferior batteries in the kits to try and force you to buy more batteries later? I don't know but either way, craftsman just lost a lifelong customer. Shame on you craftsman.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.