Craftsman 175cc OHV Briggs & Stratton Quiet Power Technology Engine, 22'' All-Wheel Drive Lawn MowerItem# 07137592000 | Model# 37592
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cutting Width (In.):||22|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||.3|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||94|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handle Material:||Steel and Plastic|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||9|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||175|
|Speed Control:||Variable Speed-Curved Dual Trigger with Overmolded Bail|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Drive Control:||All wheel drive|
|Front Tire Size:||8|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|Rear Tire Size:||8|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||4 Individual|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25-3.5|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
Ratings & Reviews
Introducing the new Craftsman 22” 3-in-1 All Wheel Drive Propelled Lawn Mower featuring Quiet Power Technology – Briggs & Stratton’s quietest mower engine* with Push Button Start Technology. With a 22” 3-in-1 high-performance deck, this hardworking mower has the power to last and the versatility to cut nearly any length of grass long after your work day is complete. And with Quiet Power Technology, you can have a conversation, hear your children play and mow later in the evening and earlier in the morning.
- All-wheel drive with variable speed lets the mower do the work so you don’t have to
- EZ Store™ access for easy removal of clippings
- 22-in high-performance deck for exceptional bagging, mulching and discharging
- D Straight Underbail with overmolded handle reduces fatigue
- EZ Deck wash for no-hassle cleanup
- 2.6 Bu Dustblocker grass bag helps keep dirt and debris away from you while mowing
- 9 cutting positions (1-1/4-in. to 3-1/2-in) four individual cutting height adjustments for optimal cutting versatility on flat, hilly or uneven terrain
- Installed side discharge
- Push-button start
- 8-in. front tires
- Weight: 92 lbs.
- Available in all 50 states
Added on February 07, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is by far the worse lawn mower we have ever bought,and we have had two.The first one quit working ,they called and told us they would replace it so we went in and picked up another one, And Guess what it isn't worth the gas it toke us to go and pick it up.!!!!!!!!
Corpus Christi, TX
We just moved from a house to an apartment, and we needed a mower. Of course, being a guy who like all the bells and the whistles, this one appealed to me. A bit expensive, but worth it. So, the drive system is quite powerful, electric start is awesome, powerful Briggs & Stratton engine. When they say quiet, they mean quiet. Honestly, you could talk over it and hear the other person. The folding handles are another neat and useful feature. Only thing is it is quiet heavy when turning or backing up, but I'm a man so I can handle it.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This mower meets my needs for an ease of use mower. It has electric start, all wheel drive, an easy bag access. My wife loves these features. Also, out of the box, my first mower had a problem with the blade lightly hitting the under side at one spot. Sears had me bring it back and they gave me a new one with no hassle.
I have hills so all wheel drive is important and I am grateful things are moving in the right direction. If they would put a more powerful Honda engine on it with serious tires, bingo!
I would have rated this a 5 if it didn't take a lot of effort to turn in corners. I have a hilly back yard with St. Augustine grass and the AWD plows through it without a problem. It goes up hills smoothly. It is very quiet and uses a lot less gas than my older mower. I would recommend it to my friends.
I have had several craftman mowers over the years, and this one is "meh". To be clear, it the Briggs and Stratton engine that is disappointing. lower power and poor design of the governor spring. It's very susceptible to objects (bushes, leaves) getting up into it and bending/stretching it. I have the same lawn, but none of my previous mowers had this issue. It's hard to get the part to fix it, becauseyou cannot get it from sears and B&S takes forever to get it for you. They must be be selling a lot of these replacement parts. I may yet return this thing if my trial period isn't over. It is quiet, though. I'll give it that. It mulches as well as any other craftman mower i've owned.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 5% off Lawn Mowers Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 21-Jun-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with lawn & garden purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get 2-Pack Decorative Pillows for $12.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get sentiment pillows for $9.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get watercolor animial decorative pillows for $7.99, reg price $19.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.