Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||446|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.38|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||0|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||N/a - No drawers|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
On the Go with the Craftsman 17-inch Compact Truck Box
Whether you use a number of tools every day or you want to store tools in your car to keep your family safe in case of emergency, this Craftsman 17" compact truck box offers a great way to store tools safely and efficiently in your vehicle. Made of spill-resistant Permanex® plastic, the box boasts high-strength and corrosion-proof handle hinges and latches. Inside the toolbox, you can carry of number of tools, such as hammers, screwdrivers and heavy-duty socket sets, as well as emergency roadside equipment like flares. The cover hinge can also keep the lid open for easy tool access, and the rugged construction provides superior protection against harsh work environments.
Whether you need quick access to a few tools daily or want to keep your family safe in case of emergency, the Craftsman 17-inch compact truck box allows you to conveniently store tools inside a durable and extremely mobile toolbox.
- Craftsman 17" compact truck box stores tools safely and neatly
- Made from spill-resistant Permanex® plastic body
- Toolbox dimensions: 17"L x 7-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H
- Corrosion-proof handle hinge and latches
- Rugged construction
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I bought the box thinking it was as large as I have now but about 8" shorter the largest box they have of this type is 22inches and the one I have is 25 1/2 but still a good tool storage box for a truck under the seat
Saint Louis, MO
This box is still big enough to wrenches, sockets, and screwdrivers and other misc things. While still being small enough to slide on the drivers side seat in my 2007 Silverado.
This box is great for mobile tool storage. I keep one in each vehicle, packed with essential tools. The latches snap together snug and firm, keeping everything safe inside. The hollow plastic construction helps to keep bangs and rattles down to a minimum when the box gets pushed around, compared to a metal box which tends to be extra noisy.
I got this tool box as a gift for my cousin and he loves it. It fits right in his trunk and holds all the smaller go to tools. The box it self is long but not too tall. I wouldn't go crazy with thinking it could hold all the tools.
Floral Park, NY
I've wanted one of these for a long time but never pulled the tringer fearing it was too small. Now, with a pick up truck and the only storage space being under the seat I can attest to the usefullness of this product. I bought both, the 17" and the 22" both on sale and they both serve their purpose. Hammer, long ratchet, magnetic pick up tool, pry bar etc.. in the large ones and screwdrivers and pliers in the small one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.