Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1415|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.7|
|Color/Finish:||Black/red / Textured|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Drawers:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||14|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 1,415 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 17”W x 9 1/4”D x 9”H 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
La Porte City, IA
A nice simple toolbox that's great for holding and transporting the basic tools needed for most minor mechanical and around the house type repairs. Had there been two latches I would more than likely have given this a 5 star rating; however, many of you reading this have probably had that experience where you're carrying the tool/tackle box and the single latch has come unhooked dumping half of the contents on the ground. I hate when that happens! But regardless, this is a decent around the house or in the trunk of the car type of toolbox.
It's a very well made and durable tool box, The size and the weight are perfect for the stuff I bought it for. I think if you were to put heavy tools in it you might distort the box enough to have issues with the top fitting well. But for me, it could not be better.
I purchased this basically to use up some rewards points that were soon to expire. I've never purchased a plastic tool box before but I must say, this is a very sturdy little box.
This tool box has an upper compartment where you can store the lighter weight tools. It's plastic so you would want to bang it around too much. Overall it pretty decent for the money and does what it needs to do (carry tools around).
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.