Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1415|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.7|
|Color/Finish:||Black/red / Textured|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Drawers:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||14|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 1,415 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 17”W x 9 1/4”D x 9”H 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This item was a decent buy for the money, however, I wish that I would have bought a different tool box that was made of a metal, due to durability and strength. The toolbox is alright for general tool storage, but I am rough in the garage.
Fort Worth, TX
we bought this and very happy with the purchase. The quality is very good and the price is very cheap too. Highly recommended. Will definitely buy it again.
For a toolbox that you can actually carry around, this is a great toolbox. One metal clasp is simple to open and close, and quick. Big enough for hammer and similar size items no problem. Solid built. Will last.
A very small box, but absolutely worth it. It seems very sturdy and as if it will hold up well over the years. I highly recommend it and other tool boxes from Sears.
Very good tool box for the sale price. They stack very nice. But you must use a small pad lock or a wire, to keep the clasp from opening. The box open's sometimes when charring it. Still a super deal. I got 6 boxes to lock my small electronics in.
Bought this a few weeks ago, and immediately filled it up with an assorted collections of hand tools. Previously owned a similar plastic toolbox, a popular Husky one from HD, and had to return it as it didn't close up properly resulting in the lid and box not aligning up. It felt cheaply made compared to this Craftsman, but remember it IS plastic so tailor your expectations accordingly. Great toolbox for under $10
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.