Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1415|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.7|
|Color/Finish:||Black/red / Textured|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Drawers:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||14|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 1,415 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 17”W x 9 1/4”D x 9”H 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this box at a sale price that couldn't be beat, so I wasn't expecting such a nice box. I would buy it again at full price even. It is sturdy and well made, but light weight and easy to use,
It's very sturdy and just the right size for me to carry around, not too big or too small. I'm keeping this in the trunk of the car, it fits everything I would need if the car breaks down.
I bought this for my son (he's 4) because he loves real tools and using them along side his Dad. This is durable plastic!!! Believe me he's hard on it and it does great. Its a great size for him to grow into and perfect for everyday use tools. Great purchase for the price!
Tar Heel, NC
The tool box is helpful and sturdy for the price. It will take care of the storage for your average household tools. I would recommend it for tools used in the home are for some needed tools to keep in your car in case of an emergency.
Deer Park, TX
I bought this for my daughter to store the few hand tools I have given her over the past year. Now she has a house, so I bought it so she can get the tools out of her dresser and store them for quick access. The latch on the box is easy to operate and holds the lid tight. It is big enough for a hammer, socket set and all the screw drivers she has. It is not too big that it will not fit on a shelf and yet big enough to hold all the tools she needs to work around her house.
This is a good quality reasonably priced box that could be used to store the tools and other things, such as photo and office equipment. It seems reliable for a moderate use, and it has nice finish that would not make out of place in your storage closet.
This is a very nice box to organize the tools and it was very nice price to buy from sears. My tools are now much more organized with this box and I am happy.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.