Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1415|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.7|
|Color/Finish:||Black/red / Textured|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Drawers:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||14|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 1,415 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 17”W x 9 1/4”D x 9”H 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
overall was a good tool box. fit all of my tools, which i admit was on the heavy side. but i expected the lock/latch to fail earlier than the handle. found out that the handle was anchored onto the cover by a (approx.) 5mm long x 5mm round plastic collar. for it's price, it is good. now, i have it anchored onto the cover with two hex bolts so no failure there anymore. my other plastic tool box lasted longer...
La Porte City, IA
A nice simple toolbox that's great for holding and transporting the basic tools needed for most minor mechanical and around the house type repairs. Had there been two latches I would more than likely have given this a 5 star rating; however, many of you reading this have probably had that experience where you're carrying the tool/tackle box and the single latch has come unhooked dumping half of the contents on the ground. I hate when that happens! But regardless, this is a decent around the house or in the trunk of the car type of toolbox.
It's a very well made and durable tool box, The size and the weight are perfect for the stuff I bought it for. I think if you were to put heavy tools in it you might distort the box enough to have issues with the top fitting well. But for me, it could not be better.
I purchased this basically to use up some rewards points that were soon to expire. I've never purchased a plastic tool box before but I must say, this is a very sturdy little box.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.