Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1415|
|Width Range:||Less than 26 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.7|
|Color/Finish:||Black/red / Textured|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Number of Drawers:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||14|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman portable plastic hand boxes organize commonly used tools and supplies in one convenient location.
- 1,415 cubic square inch capacity
- Plastic material provides long-lasting performance, yet is lightweight and won’t scratch surfaces
- Removable tote tray transports commonly used tools
- One drawbolt latch with padlock eye (padlock sold separately) for security
- Comfort-grip top handle for portability
- 17”W x 9 1/4”D x 9”H 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Fully assembled
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Really a great tool box, must have for all levels of tool lovers. Lightweight yet sturdy, feels solid and not flimsy by any means. Very happy with the purchase and recommend to others.
This is my second Craftsman Plastic Hand Box: I have now 20" model and a 17" model. Both looks the same and built the same: strong ABS case, piano hinge, and metal latch. It comes with inside tray which makes the case two tiers. Two tone color looks nice, too. I strongly recommend this box!
I bought this item originally for a friend but I ended up getting him something else so I kept this to carry in the trunk paired up with my 23" craftsman portable tool box I fit everything I need to fix my car on the road the only complaint I have on this box is that the latches on this smaller box is very cheap it seems to be a little bent but still works and it works almost as good as my other box so no big problem for me. I will probably buy another box just in case this one gets stolen :)
Camp Hill, PA
I already have the tool bag from craftsman, which is good for small and lighter tools. The tool box is good size for someone like me who does basic things around the house. I can fit my small drill, hammer all screw drivers ,tape and some small tools.
I bought two of these boxes to sort out tools and bring them to the job site the tool box is vary sturdy and latches good it has a nice pull out tray for ease of access and the box being plastic dose not scratch things and it wont rust and is vary east to clean i wish i would have bought 2 more
I thought this is a small box, but its more than that and stores all your tools easily. I like the selector inside it, which is handy enough to put all the necessary tools upside.
I purchased this for my husband as part of his birthday present. he loves it! It is a great size and holds all of the basic tools our household uses.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.