Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.38|
|Metric Opening Size:||17 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 17mm Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Puts Torque in Your Hand
If you don't have one, you certainly could use a 17mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench. It's a bread and butter tool you find use for in both home and work jobs. It will give you years of faithful service and is a mainstay in your tool chest. You'll find yourself grabbing this standard-length versatile wrench often, because it has both an open and ratchet end. Use the open end to break a bolt loose, for example, and then use the ratchet end to finish the job quickly.
This Craftsman 17mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench can be used to loosen a bolt or tighten one. It's part of Sears open stock tool collection and comes with an impressive full polish finish, so it's easy to clean with a soft rag and promises you a lifetime of service. The one-hand reversing lever saves a lot of sweat and tears when working on a particularly tight spot.
- This 17mm reversible ratcheting combination wrench delivers the power and performance you'd expect from a Craftsman tool
- This wrench comes with an open end on one side and a ratchet end on the other for dual use
- It's a standard size wrench at 8.47-inches long
- A 5-degree arc gives you the angle and power to turn a fastener
- You get 72 gear teeth that ensures quick and secure engagement
- A 12-degree knuckle clearance helps you in an out of tight spots
- This wrench is guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Top notch A+ wrench, must have for any tool box. Made in the good old USA, which means a lot to me! I think the ratcheting wrench is one of the best tool ever invented. Built strong, looks awesome! Way to go Craftsman!
I decided purchased a bunch of extra, loose ratcheting wrenches. The metal feels solid and I like the comfort of the wrench. The 17mm is hefty. Gripping is very nice. I like versatility of the ratcheting box-end. Some people say that the switch gets in the way, but I have really not found that to be a problem. I find it quite useful as I do not have to ?pay attention? to the positioning of the wrench. As long as the switch is up, I am set. The 17 mm is a very common size in my industry and it works like a charm. I have never had a problem with the ratchet, though I do not use it for high torque. I use these for speed and torque with a non-ratcheting wrench.
This wrench works great for the oilpan bolt on both my Honda vehicles. I just use the open end to break the bolt loose and then I use the ratchet end to quickly finish removing the bolt. I reverse the proceedure to install the bolt back into the pan. It's a snap.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.