Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.44|
|Metric Opening Size:||17 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 17mm Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench Goes Where Other Wrenches Can't
You'll have all the angles covered with the 17mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench. Guaranteed forever, the wrench is drop forged and made to stand up to tough jobs.
This Craftsman 17mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench has a slim profile which helps you get into the spot you want, and it offers you the precision and control you expect from a Craftsman tool. This stubby locking wrench looks good too; it is completely polished and easy to clean up after use. It comes with a comfortable ergonomic style grip, so it's easy on the hands.
- This 17mm stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench comes with 11 unique positions for flexibility
- The slim profile helps you access hard-to-reach areas and gives you control and precision
- Comes with a 5-degree ratcheting swing arc
- It also boasts a 180-degree head rotation
- This alloy steel wrench is fully polished which makes it easy to clean
- It has a comfortable grip that helps to eliminate wrist or hand fatigue
- Guaranteed forever by Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
These stubby locking wrenches are good for when you need a short pattern wrench, at an odd angle. The locking mechanism makes them longer than regular and even other non-locking flex stubby wrenches, but the locking feature is good for when you need the wrench to stay at that angle.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.