Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3|
|Accessory Type:||Flex handles|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
For the Stubborn, Stuck Nuts There's the Craftsman 18-inch Slide Bar Handle
Whether you're a mechanic or just like to tinker, the Craftsman-18-in. slide bar handle with 3/4-in. drive is good to have around. The slide bar delivers added torque when you need it most, and a 3/4" drive can match easily with your current socket set. The long 18" handle provides a powerful grip, allowing you to work on mechanical nuts and bolts with ease. A mainstay in the majority of mechanic's and DIYer's toolboxes, this slide bar boasts alloy steel construction and will last through several years of rigorous use.
The Craftsman 18-inch slide bar handle loosens stubborn nuts and bolts with ease, whether you have to work under the hood or you need to replace a tire on the side of the road.
- Craftsman-18-in. slide bar handle 3/4-in. drive for the most versatility
- 3/4" drive
- 18" long handle
- Made from alloy steel
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Craftsman quality as expected. Solid 3/4 drive but if it breaks I can easily return to my local Sears store forever. Scored on sale an added bonus. Always shopping Sears online to add to my toolbox.
I ordered this 18 inch Slide Bar Handle for the 3/4 inch drive Craftsman Socket Set that my husband received for Christmas. He is very pleased with this addition to his socket set, and looks forward to using this slide bar when doing repairs on his Dodge Ram Truck.
Ellicott City, MD
it had the drive size I needed to break the axil nut on my 2001 Honda Accord, so that I could replace the driver's side transaxil. I had used a breaker bar that had and 1/2 drive and a adaptor, but the drive broke off in the adapter, so this size worked nicely.
Excellent quality Craftsman tool, here. Nice finish also, no flaws. Bar is perfect length to rapidly break lug-nuts loose when you need to change a tire. The problem I have with Sears is the ridiculous packaging it came in. The breaker bar and one socket came in a HUGE box, complete with old-school packaging peanuts inside. WAAYYYY excessive and wasteful!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.