Specifications & Dimensions
|Accessory Type:||Flex handles|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3|
Ratings & Reviews
3/4 in. drive slide bar handle. 18 in. long. Loosens stubborn nuts and bolts.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I ordered this 18 inch Slide Bar Handle for the 3/4 inch drive Craftsman Socket Set that my husband received for Christmas. He is very pleased with this addition to his socket set, and looks forward to using this slide bar when doing repairs on his Dodge Ram Truck.
Ellicott City, MD
it had the drive size I needed to break the axil nut on my 2001 Honda Accord, so that I could replace the driver's side transaxil. I had used a breaker bar that had and 1/2 drive and a adaptor, but the drive broke off in the adapter, so this size worked nicely.
Excellent quality Craftsman tool, here. Nice finish also, no flaws. Bar is perfect length to rapidly break lug-nuts loose when you need to change a tire. The problem I have with Sears is the ridiculous packaging it came in. The breaker bar and one socket came in a HUGE box, complete with old-school packaging peanuts inside. WAAYYYY excessive and wasteful!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.