Craftsman 18 pc. Standard and Metric Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/4 in. DriveItem# 00934564000 | Model# 34564
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||18|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes 18 in. & metric sockets: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 in. & 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12mm.
- Deep sockets provide added access and are great for working over long bolts
- All 6 pt. sockets grip a fastener on its flat side and are less likely to slip
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
VERY disappointed when I recieved these socket sets and they were not easy to read sockets as shown in the on-line picture. Sears was great at mail/catalog sales in 1970-80s, too bad their web site is so bad. Worried about them going out of bussiness and no longer honoring the lifetime warranty.
Two Rivers, WI
These are great little sockets, they complete my 1/4" set nicely. I work on everything from Bicycles to Harleys to automobiles. It is always nice to have the proper tool for the job, these come in handy.
South Burlington, VT
this 18pc standard and metric set is a fantastic deal if you bought just the metric9 pc set it cost 29.99 and the same for the 9 pc sae set so the best deal is obviously. The 18pc set for 29.99 .the are typically craftsman quality
I use a combination of Mac Tools, Snap-On and Craftsman. The Craftsman sockets work just as well as my others, but with the lower price I feel they are a much better purchase. For the home mechanic they are truly a great buy.
White Oak, TX
Port Charlotte, FL
I find these sockets to be as good as any on the market. I have used practically every brand including the highest priced and these function the same and will hold up over time.
As I write this review in March of 2014, these are some of the last American made sockets I can locate at Sears. This is a great set for those who already have a 1/4 socket wrench. In my case, I have the wrench and standard 1/4 sockets. However, because 1/4 sockets are small you will sometimes need additional reach. For those situations where you need extra reach or depth, these sockets will come in useful. I would recommend getting these now before Sears moves production to China.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy any Tool, get 10% off Craftsman Workwear! Offer ends 20-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.