Craftsman 18 pc. Standard and Metric Socket Accessory Set, 6 pt. Deep, 1/4 in. DriveItem# 00934564000 | Model# 34564
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||18|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Set includes 18 in. & metric sockets: 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 in. & 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12mm.
- Deep sockets provide added access and are great for working over long bolts
- All 6 pt. sockets grip a fastener on its flat side and are less likely to slip
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Craftsman quality, Kmart price. These are the quality you expect.
As I write this review in March of 2014, these are some of the last American made sockets I can locate at Sears. This is a great set for those who already have a 1/4 socket wrench. In my case, I have the wrench and standard 1/4 sockets. However, because 1/4 sockets are small you will sometimes need additional reach. For those situations where you need extra reach or depth, these sockets will come in useful. I would recommend getting these now before Sears moves production to China.
I was excited to find a "Made in USA" deep socket set in the store for my 1/4" drive. I've been buying Craftsman tools for over 35 years and have only had one 1/4" socket break on me. I needed a couple of sockets in the deep 1/4" sizes and the tool sell Sears was having was a great deal, cheaper than buying the handful I needed separately. The couple I've used so far feel as good as the standard length ones from my original set.
Great tools for a great price. Love the fact that they carry a lifetime warranty, though it's rare th at I ever have to make use of it. Definitely a great value.
I'm returning this set as it is foreign-made and not up to the quality that most Craftsman tools are known for. The chrome plating is thin with irregularities as is the metal finish on the smaller sized sockets. There even appeared to be rust forming inside the 4mm socket where the plating quality was poor. Even the stampings on the sockets look cheap. I can find a real Made in USA Craftsman set online for about the same price.
I needed a 1/4" shallow well socket, but ended purchasing this instead because it was a much better deal and included both standard and metric sockets. The sockets grip well and are very sturdy.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.